HELP: Looking for an old Disney activity book

yourbrightflame

Earning My Ears
This is an absolute long shot but I thought I'd give it a go here.

Growing up I remember that I owned this [possibly hardback] Disney book which was all about different activities and crafts and games that you could do that all related to Disney movies, old ones [think prior to 1960s]. Because I was quite young I don't remember an awful lot of the content of the book but one activity that I specifically remember is it was Wendy, John and Michael and they were painting each other's silhouettes on the wall.

I had this book when I was quite young and so I never really read it but it must've been lost when my family moved and it's been on my mind for a few years now but whenever I try to google it I can't find anything.

It's such a long shot but I just wanted to see if maybe anyone had this book and could tell me what it was called.

Thank you

UPDATE: I have since spoken to my mother about this book, she remembers it since it was hers growing up and believes that it may have been dated around the 1970s/1980s as she was born in 1969.

Any help on finding this would be wonderful thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!