Looking for Busch Garden suggestions

hawktalksl

Earning My Ears
We have a 7 trip at Universal this coming Oct/Nov. We're thinking of maybe spending a day down at Busch Gardens. Any tips for saving money on tickets, and/or transportation? Park hours are relatively short during that period, so the plan is rent a car for a day so we can be there when it opens and leave when it closes. Anyone have any good suggestions? Thanks!

I found it to be a great deal to get UT tickets for Sea World/Busch Gardens. Way cheaper than US or WDW and we enjoyed SW and BG more than WDW.
Getting there before rope drop is a great idea. Though I noticed BG is a lot more loose and free with when rides actually get going. Take a look at the attractions and make sure you have an idea where you're going and what are must dos. We got terribly lost while there (while following a map) - this was in no way a bad thing because the park is beautiful but most of our party was too tired for Cheetah Hunt by the time we back tracked to it and that was a terrible loss for them!!!

Note that the parking lot doesn't open until 30min before the park (at least, it didn't when I went a few weeks ago, also in the off season).

Crowds were very light. I think we went Oct 23rd. Was very manageable, we did get the meal deal and photo package. We didn’t have any long lines for food and rode the rides multiple times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts