Looking for Codes for May26 to May 31

oriole

Earning My Ears
Hi! Can anybody be of any help? I'm looking to go to Disney with my friend and he has never stayed on property before - I have many times. I am new to disboards, found out about this from a friend. I would like to stay on property but would love a good discount seeing that I am planning on coming back down again in August with my son. Any discounts out there that I should know about?

Oriole:
The only discounts I am aware of for your time period are AAA discounts (you have to be a member and present your card at check in) or Annual Pass rates (you have to have an annual pass to WDW and present either the pass or the voucher at check-in). Since you are planning a second trip in August, an annual pass may be right for you. Many are waiting for general codes, which are available to all. Keep watching this site for info....the feeling is that general codes, if given at all, will be announced closer to your travel dates. Good luck and have a great time!

The Annual Pass discounts for May are (these are off rack rate):
$25 off Value resorts,
$40 off Moderate resorts
$100 off Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts

You would need to look at what type of pass you were planning on purchasing, and then factor in how much more an AP would cost you. Since you are planning another trip within a year a AP may be a good option for you.

Before buying one though, make sure you can get the discount at the resort you'd like to stay at. You don't need the pass to make the reservation, but you will need it at check-in.

Thanks for the information. I really love going to Disney. The last 4 years my son and I went to Disneyland and prior to that we were going to DisneyWorld. Thought we would go back to DisneyWorld this year and next - my reason for buying the annual pass again. Wish I had more time to spend online watching for Disney discounts as well as airline discounts so I don't miss out.

I can't imagine much availability of codes for Memorial Day weekend. I'm amazed they don't block off that time entirely from APH discounts. Disney certainly doesn't have to work to fill the rooms during that time of year.

I have POFQ from 5/28-5/31 for $104 (APH rate.) I just booked this last week.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter