Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I figured out how to clean up my photobucket album and got rid of all the doubles. The thing is I am SURE I messed up the pix in my TR and such by getting rid of almost half the links. Bummer...OH well...

debbie you phots are great! I will try to post some of the train. My camera died half way thru the trip still a good time.

Debbie - loved the pics! Matthew looks like he's head over heels with Cindy! :rotfl2: Of course Elizabeth is beautiful as usual. Love the interaction with Peter Pan! You are lookin' good, sista!:thumbsup2

I'm excited to head over to your TR and your album on Photobucket!

Cammie - Are you kidding us that those pics are from where you live? It is gorgeous. Ever since I was a little girl that is the type of place I wanted to live. I remember your house pictures you put up. Same thing, gorgeous. I just love how your front and side yard is so big. We have a nice yard but my house is very close to the neighbors and the front yard is small. And everything is so rectangular. Okay, I am done complaining.

Hi Tammie, Jillian, Erin, Debbie, Laura, Kara and anyone who may be lurking.

Anyone know if the Magic Journeys DVDs are any good? Or the "Where Dreams Come True Official DVD?"

getting ready for crazy day at work. We're going to be short 2 supervisiors. Should be interesting.

Have a magical day. Tammie those ADR look really fun!

Finding friends from college on facebook is also depressing. I can NOT believe that I graduated 20 years ago and BTW had so much fun that my children will NEVER go away to school if I can help it!:rotfl2:

That's what Jeff and I say all the time! :rotfl2: But have you noticed that all the friends you find on Facebook look so old? It actually makes me feel good when I find some of them. And the older I get the MORE I need to see people my age who look older!!! :lmao:

Had a horrible day yesterday - my allergies were in high gear. I slept from 9:30-11:30, then got up, felt miserable and went back to bed from 1-4. It was terrible. The medicine still hasn't fully kicked in so I'm sure I'll be back in bed before too long. I hate this! When I get a full blown attack my eyes swell, my nose runs, constant sneezing, headache, etc.

We had thought about running down to Disney for the day today and hitting one park, but decided that's so hard to do on a Sunday - cause we'd all be so tired tomorrow for work and school. Next weekend is out cause I think we're going to visit Jeff's parents, so maybe the following Saturday. We got about 70 trading pins in the mail yesterday (I kinda screwed up on ebay and bid on waaaaay too many!) so now Jeff wants to go and use them! He's so funny. He was complaining that he hasn't be in "over a month." And we still don't know if he's gonna have his golf weekend while Ally and I go next month or not. I think I might just have him drive down and meet us while we're there for the second night.

OK, off to rest for awhile.

Kara - Hope you feel better!
Debbie - Got your email w/the photobucket link. It worked and your pix look great!
Tammie - I need to go back and look over your plans. I did notice a meal planned at VH at MK? Didn't know what that was.

Cammie - Are you kidding us that those pics are from where you live? It is gorgeous. Ever since I was a little girl that is the type of place I wanted to live. I remember your house pictures you put up. Same thing, gorgeous. I just love how your front and side yard is so big. We have a nice yard but my house is very close to the neighbors and the front yard is small. And everything is so rectangular. Okay, I am done complaining.

Honestly, I used to love having such a big front and side yard when the girls were younger. Now that they are older, and I'm divorced - not so much. It's alot of maintenance - and I'm lazy!

Happy Birthday Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
birthday_banneramy.jpg

I did nothing except diddle around yesterday so I MUST GET STUFF DONE TODAY!
Sorry about the allergies Kara...I can relate. I would not survive without Allegra D.
Hi Cammie..thanks for looking at the pix.
Tammie...I need to look at your plans again as well.
Hi LISA!!!
Thanks for the compliments on the pix everyone.

Have a good one!

Cammie, VH is Village Hause where you can overlook IASW loading. That's the closest Jim will go to IASW without little ones with us ;)

Thanks for looking at my plans everyone. Mark says the Braves games are scheduled, so I think I'll look at my plans and pick a date for the game and tweak it from there. Probably Friday.

Cammie, VH is Village Hause where you can overlook IASW loading. That's the closest Jim will go to IASW without little ones with us ;)

Ohhhh - Pinnochio's Village Haus! I always wanted to try that place!

And, c'mon - can't you convince Jim to ride that with you? Tell him it's the perfect place to catch a quick nap!:laughing:

Ohhhh - Pinocchio's Village Haus! I always wanted to try that place!

And, c'mon - can't you convince Jim to ride that with you? Tell him it's the perfect place to catch a quick nap!:laughing:

One of our VERY most favorite places to eat and it's not for the food...
Pizzas and such. Not too exciting. BUT I LOVE when we get the window seat. This last time was one of the only times EVER we sat away from the windows.

One of our VERY most favorite places to eat and it's not for the food...
Pizzas and such. Not too exciting.
BUT I LOVE when we get the window seat. This last time was one of the only times EVER we sat away from the windows.

Yeah, but this is the place with the Fiagoro Fries: french fries, cheese, bacon bits, and ranch dressing. Basically, heaven on a plate!:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter