Looking for designs to wear on plane to disney.

txtinkerbell72

Earning My Ears
I was wanting shirts to wear on the plane to disney for all four of us so we match and everyone knows we are going to the happiest place on earth.

I wanted them to have mickey and his friends in an airplane. I saw a pic like that on a shirt on this forum before but can't find it now.

I also wanted it to say something like Walt Disney World Here We Come on the back or incorporated into the design and somewhere that it was our first visit.

There are four of us me* Aunt Shell, Sean (4), Troy (8) and Abby (7). I am not sure if I want our names on them going through airports I wasn't sure if I want people to know their names. What do you think?

If anyone can help me I appreciate it. Like I said we leave Sept 16.

I was wanting shirts to wear on the plane to disney for all four of us so we match and everyone knows we are going to the happiest place on earth.

I wanted them to have mickey and his friends in an airplane. I saw a pic like that on a shirt on this forum before but can't find it now.

I also wanted it to say something like Walt Disney World Here We Come on the back or incorporated into the design and somewhere that it was our first visit.

There are four of us me* Aunt Shell, Sean (4), Troy (8) and Abby (7). I am not sure if I want our names on them going through airports I wasn't sure if I want people to know their names. What do you think?

If anyone can help me I appreciate it. Like I said we leave Sept 16.

I have something similar to what you're describing.

onourwaytodisneyworld.jpg

I have something similar to what you're describing.

onourwaytodisneyworld.jpg

This is great. Could you put something like Sean's First Visit on the plane. For all of us. Troy, Abby, Aunt Shell and Sean. Also I saw some of your designs on photobucket and was wondering if I could get the mousehead with pirate mickey standing beside it and Troy and Sean's name on it and my first visit 2009 in the ear. Also the one with pirate minnie beside it for me Aunt Shell and Abby with my first visit 2009 in the ear. Thank you so much.

Actually, that's a common misconception. DisneyLAND is the "Happiest Place On Earth". Walt Disney WORLD is the "Most MAGICAL Place On Earth". And now apparently, all Disney parks are know as places where "Dreams Come True".

We are driving. Anyone have a car pic of one of these?
It looks amazing!

Wendy in VA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter