Looking for details on the Hidden Treasures tour at EPCOT

maine_jennifer

<font color=0033ff>Loves to sing "Old MacDonald Ha
Would someone who has been on the the World Showcase Hidden Treasures tour in EPCOT, please help me out . . .

How much walking is involved?
Is there any time to sit and rest?
Can you use an ECV on this tour?
How long do you get to spend in each country?
Do they give you time to wander around on your own in each country?
In your opinion, was it worth it?

Any other information would also be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

How much walking is involved?
Is there any time to sit and rest?
Can you use an ECV on this tour?
How long do you get to spend in each country?
Do they give you time to wander around on your own in each country?
In your opinion, was it worth it?

When I went on this tour a couple years ago the guide took me to all the Countries. In addition, I saw the CM area behind World Showcase. Since I was solo the guide could take extra time if needed to explain things and answer more questions if I had them.

The tour also started before World Showcase opened so the walking was easier with no crowds involved until the end (we began in Canada and ended in Mexico). You must be able to walk the entire loop. An ECV can be used for much of it. There were a few spots that would require you to walk. However, I'm sure the guide could accomodate the situation.

I didn't note the time spent in each Country but much depends on the questions you ask. We spent the most time in Canada, UK, Morocco, Japan, China, Norway and Mexico. We started at 9am and ended by approximately 12pm. There really wasn't time to wander around on your own since this was a guided tour pointing out features you might miss on your own. I wandered around after, taking in more details at my own pace. It was also interesting to see what other people were missing right in front of their eyes.

On my tour I had one short bathroom break but the CM asked several times if I needed to take a break. We didn't want to stop for long so that we could take advantage of having the World Showcase to ourselves, making touring easier. I think there is one version of the tour that comes with a scheduled lunch break. You may want to check a new tour schedule.

This was well worth the money. I have never looked at World Showcase the same again since the tour. Now, each time I go I am looking for new details. One of those details is the floral landscaping in Canada. It reflects the changing season of the Country. When I look at pictures I have taken I now see one thing I was missing all those years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter