Looking for Disney running hats

mbrittb00

DIS Veteran
Dose anyone know where I can find runDisney (or just Disney in general) running hats. All I've been able to find so far are baseball or trucker hats, not running hats.

Thanks,

There doesn’t appear to be any on the Shop Disney app. The Shop Disney Parks app that is going away on Msy 31st shows the hats, but doesn’t let you purchase.

Only ways I can think of are eBay or seeing if someone would be willing to buy/ship you one from a run Disney event at the Expo. Sorry.

My husband got one in March on a DCL cruise on Castaway Cay for the 5k, but that doesn’t help you if you don’t have a cruise booked. :confused3

Dose anyone know where I can find runDisney (or just Disney in general) running hats. All I've been able to find so far are baseball or trucker hats, not running hats.

Thanks,

There's a RunDisneyRun Marketplace group on Facebook. Race weekend running hats show up there from time to time. Might be worth joining just to monitor, if there's no rush.

While it's not running specific, I often wear my black Mickey Nike hat when I am out running, and it does pretty well. I've washed it several times and it still looks great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter