Looking for easter craft/game for multi grade classroom

tiggerfan6

Wishing upon a star
Hi all, I am looking for a craft and game for a multi-age classroom. The children are kindergarten through 2nd grade. My friend signed up to help in her son'd class is looking for ideas. TIA Erica

Check out crayola.com they have spring bingo cards that are small pictures of chicks and bunnies, etc. I think there are 6 different ones and you cut up one for the bingo calls. They can color them too.

We just had a family fun night at dd school and the crafts we did were key chains made with pony beads, split rings and rex lace. I got foam beads from otc that were sports and animals. We also did popsicle stick frames with small wooden hearts and stars glued to the corners. You prep them ahead or time and the kids just paint them, with regular paint and brush or paint pens. Hope these help.

PLace jelly beans in a non-breakable container. Let each child guess how many jelly there are. Closest correct guesser takes home the jelly beans.

check familyfundotcom for many ideas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts