Looking for Fantasy Painkiller recipe

Princess Tess

Mouseketeer
DH and I cruised on the Fanatsy 2/23 - 3/2 where my DH fell in love with a drink called the Painkiller. He would get one at night at a bar located on the main deck by the grand staircase (the lobby). The bartender that made them was from Jamaica. If anyone knows what I’m talking about or is going on the Fantasy, I would be your best friend if you could get that recipe!
It’s so sad to watch DH try and try to duplicate his efforts only to be disappointed each time.....LOL
Hoping someone will take pity on us 🙏🏻
Any info appreciated!
~PT

DH and I cruised on the Fanatsy 2/23 - 3/2 where my DH fell in love with a drink called the Painkiller. He would get one at night at a bar located on the main deck by the grand staircase (the lobby). The bartender that made them was from Jamaica. If anyone knows what I’m talking about or is going on the Fantasy, I would be your best friend if you could get that recipe!
It’s so sad to watch DH try and try to duplicate his efforts only to be disappointed each time.....LOL
Hoping someone will take pity on us 🙏🏻
Any info appreciated!
~PT

Painkillers are all over the Caribbean. Usually, it’s some combination of dark rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, orange juice and some nutmeg.

Try this one; it’s what we use at home: http://pussersrum.com/the-painkiller/

Painkillers are all over the Caribbean. Usually, it’s some combination of dark rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, orange juice and some nutmeg.

Try this one; it’s what we use at home: http://pussersrum.com/the-painkiller/

My husband has become quite the bartender lately and "tiki" drinks are his new interest. He also uses this recipe. We had painkillers last night... He always asks, "how much pain are you in" to determine how much rum to use😅. They are so delicious!

P.s. Do NOT use Bacardi!!

My husband has become quite the bartender lately and "tiki" drinks are his new interest. He also uses this recipe. We had painkillers last night... He always asks, "how much pain are you in" to determine how much rum to use😅. They are so delicious!

P.s. Do NOT use Bacardi!!
u

Here's one for your "tiki" bartender. It's a very "locals" drink from the Caribbean called either Sky Juice, or Gully Wash

2 cups coconut WATER ( not the coconut cream used in the painkiller )
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup gin

Shake, stir, blend, whatever, pour over ice. Nutmeg or cinnamon dusting if you'd like.
Not quite as sweet as a painkiller, has a bit of tang from the gin. Refreshing 🌴🌴

u

Here's one for your "tiki" bartender. It's a very "locals" drink from the Caribbean called either Sky Juice, or Gully Wash

2 cups coconut WATER ( not the coconut cream used in the painkiller )
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup gin

Shake, stir, blend, whatever, pour over ice. Nutmeg or cinnamon dusting if you'd like.
Not quite as sweet as a painkiller, has a bit of tang from the gin. Refreshing 🌴🌴

Is it 5 o clock yet???😆 🍹

Over the years Pusser's had tried it's best to own the Pain Killer by trademarking it. IMHO the best Pain Killer recipe really is made with Pusser's or an equal Navy Rum, using a dark Jamaican rum is not the same. The other key is using Lopez coconut cream, I don't recommend using the Thai Kitchens brand, if you can't find Lopez then try the Coco Real.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter