Looking for LGBT cruisers on the WBPC Disney Wonder Feb 24,2019

BartmanLA

DIS Veteran
Hey all! Just wondering if there are any other LGBT cruiser that have booked the Westbound Panama Canal itinerary on Feb 24th, 2019? I know there are some "family" planning on going and was just trying to find out who else was sailing then! Post here and we can find out about each other and maybe make some plans for on board to meet up!

Darn, I'm going on the WBPC in 2018!

However, I'm a member of two separate Facebook groups for the cruise and have already met quite a few LGBT folks. Someone has even volunteered to organizer a queer mixer while we're there. The Panama Canal cruisers seem to be very organized and big planners, so its been a fun pre-cruise experience. :)

I've never been on a Panama Canal cruise before, but they seem to have very few kids and lots more adults. I'm sure you'll find other LGBT folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!