Looking for limo fro Tampa

kimmie

<font color=green>Sometimes I have senior moments
I am looking for a limo for 5 people from the Tampa airport to WDW resorts. Has anyone done this? What are the costs? Have a car reserved, but since its Easter, the rate is shocking. Since we are at a monorail resort, don't really want that $$ sitting in the parking lot, if you know what I mean.:D Does anyone have experience with this?? TIA

Thanks Laura but they only list one service and it looks like they just go to the surrounding areas of Tampa. Has anyone else ever done this? Town car, or limo, or van ride from Tampa to Disney resort.:bounce:

A few years back, we flew in/out of Tampa. The best deal was to get a 1 day rental via national. They have an on site drop off at WDW. We then picked up a one day rental back to Tampa. This gave us a way to get to a grocery store. The 1 day rate was under $40, I don't think you can get a limo anywhere near that. Dollar has a rental location at WDW now also.

Best price I could get for that trip was $136....you're better off with a one day rental from National.........or whoever~!:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone, I will check into the one day rental thing. When I checked with National for a car for the week, nothing was available anyway. I don't think they would have a one day rental either. Is there a limo company that even goes between Tampa and Orlando? Our car rate with tax is $370!!! Its Easter break!

People have posted getting either yourride or tiffany to get them from Tampa to WDW but it's not cheap. Any car rental company will rent for 24 hours. Make a reservation then keep checking for a better one. PL AND HOTWIRE WILL NOT RENT ONE WAY so if you want to drop the car when you get to WDW don't use either.

Thanks Lewisc, I just checked with National and again, no cars available. I'm going to check with Dollar. Thanks Again!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter