Looking for Mary Poppins.....

crelange

Mouseketeer
I have a 2.5 yo little girl who loves Mary Poppins. I don't think I have ever seen her out and about in the MK. Anyone know where to find her?
Thanks,
Chris

The only place I've ever seen her is in EPCOT at the UK. Usually in the garden area. Sometimes Alice and Wonderland is there also.

I've seen her at the Grand Floridian at the 1900 Park Breakfast. If Mary is a must it probably wouldn't be impossible to hop the monorail for a photo op outside of 1900 Park Fare.

We've also seen Mary at the breakfast at Cinderella's castle.

We have seen her by the Hall of Presidents just standing alone on our trip last April. We were able to walk right up and get her autograph. Also, we have seen her by the carousel at MK on our trip last month.

Almost exactly one year ago we met her at the Princess Breakfast in the castle!

She was sweet, yet prim and proper, and in that lovely white dress! She reminded my 8-year-old daughter to take especially good care of her dolly in the parks.

I've seen her inside the Expo Hall on Main Street on my last couple of trips. She's been there every time I went in there last year around 11 AM and always with another Princess with her (Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora). I've also seen her at the UK pavillion at EPCOT, in front of the Chinese Theater at MGM and have heard she's been haning around the Carousel in Fantasyland with Bert and the Penguins lately, but I have not yet seen them there.

my girldfriend and i were walking around the maze in the uk pavilion in epcot when she noticed mary poppins was sitting on a bench all by herself. the wierd part was that there was a bunch of peple sitting on the benches in front of her watching us go through the maze. by the time we got done, she had started to walk away, so i couldn't get a picture of her by herself with a bunch of clueless people in front of her.
~chris

Today i saw mary poppins on the bus at the Entranceof Epcot at around 10ish and she alos appears at the UK!

We saw Mary Poppins at the Cinderella breakfast. She really did a great job with my kids. She was the one that talked with my kids the most, for instance she noticed my ds4 wearing a Pooh shirt. So she started talking with him about Pooh, asked if we had ridden the Pooh ride yet, etc. I thought she was very sweet.

We saw Mary Poppins (and Bert?) in MGM in front of big hat. Very much in charachter. They were great. (last May)

We saw Mary and Bert in Fantasyland, fairly early in the morning a couple weeks ago. I believe we were standing in line for Snow White...I could be mistaken, but regardless, they were both there taking pictures in a little corner-like space, so as not to be in the way.

We saw Mary in Epcot in the UK garden. She gave us the best compliment a mother could hope for-she was with my DS (13) and called out into the crowd-Wanted to know who the parents of this most polite and well behaved young man was. She wanted to meet the parents who had brought up such a nice young man. I was so proud (silly isn't it?).

We've seen Mary Poppins at Cinderella's Breakfast, Princess Storybook breakfast and UK in Epcot.

We went to CRT last Thursday morning (3/20) and she was there..along with Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty. Have also seen her at the 1900 Parke Faire at GF.

Tigger22

We saw Bert & Mary P. in Fantasyland in front of Pinocchio's Village House the first week of March. They were there late afternoon and both signed autographs and had pictures taken.

We also saw her on two different days next to Pinocchio's just after lunch. DD6 just finished PP&J sandwhich both days and I was concerned for Mary Poppin's dress. Gladly, no Jelly stains were exchanged.

They also rode took a ride on the Carousel, joined by the penguin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!