Looking for Mickey shaking police officers hand print

KrissyandWill

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
My husband and I are looking for the Disney print where Mickey Mouse is shaking hands with a police officer. We have the figurine, and we were at WDW in October 2015 and a few staff said it exists but no one could tell us where and how to get it, we checked almost every store at WDW. We're hoping we can purchase it second hand, or by the artist. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We believe the artist to be Charles Boyer.

Thank you in advance!

Update: artist is William Silvers they said they think it's a Disneyland exclusive and can't sell it to us...

Last edited:
Hi there,
My husband and I are looking for the Disney print where Mickey Mouse is shaking hands with a police officer. We have the figurine, and we were at WDW in October 2015 and a few staff said it exists but no one could tell us where and how to get it, we checked almost every store at WDW. We're hoping we can purchase it second hand, or by the artist. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We believe the artist to be Charles Boyer.

Thank you in advance!

The one I am familiar with is Mickey extending his hand to a fireman first responder. I think it is from after the Oklahoma bombing of the child care center at the Oklahoma City IRS.
I am pretty sure a different one was done after 9/11. I believe it was also with a fireman with NYFD on his hat.
I know there is a Precious Moments statue of a fireman carrying a child after the Oklahoma child care center bombing. Very moving.

The one I am familiar with is Mickey extending his hand to a fireman first responder. I think it is from after the Oklahoma bombing of the child care center at the Oklahoma City IRS.
I am pretty sure a different one was done after 9/11. I believe it was also with a fireman with NYFD on his hat.
I know there is a Precious Moments statue of a fireman carrying a child after the Oklahoma child care center bombing. Very moving.
We were told this police print has something to do with a fire at Disney land years ago. The fireman prints are everywhere, just looking for the police one the statue is available with the police officer we were told the print of the same may be the same or different artist.

I am going to move this to the Disney Collectors board with a reminder that items may not be bought or sold through the DISboards. DIS posters can only recommend other sources to find the requested item.

I am looking for the poster and the figurine also... desperately searching!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all... god bless and merry Christmas

I have the Mickey and Police Officer print!!! Are any of you still looking for it???

Hi there,

Thank you in advance!

Update: artist is William Silvers they said they think it's a Disneyland exclusive and can't sell it to us...
I have this print! Are you still looking for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!