Looking for new bed pillows

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
anyone have any suggestions? I feel like I’ve tried so many different ones. I’ve been considering the mypillow.com
Who has experience with that one? Or any idea what works well? I have some trouble with my neck. I see my chiropractor monthly & have trouble getting comfortable enough to fall asleep most nights.

??

anyone have any suggestions? I feel like I’ve tried so many different ones. I’ve been considering the mypillow.com
Who has experience with that one? Or any idea what works well? I have some trouble with my neck. I see my chiropractor monthly & have trouble getting comfortable enough to fall asleep most nights.

??

I use a sobokowa pillow for the last 20 years and love it.
My mom has a my pillow and says its great! She likes medium support pillows if that helps.

??
:mad: Fell for the advertising, bought them, hate them. My DH doesn't mind his so much but then we're quite different sizes and they determine how much fill your pillow should have based on your t-shirt size. I'm also a feather-pillow person (he isn't) and the mypillows are filled with little chunks of memory foam.

OTOH, they do have pretty liberal exchange or refund policies which I expect they would honor. The only thing stopping me is my own slothfulness. This is yet another reason why I should never shop on-line. I end up keeping things I don't like to save the trouble of boxing them up and sending them back.

I got my DH a bamboo filled one for Christmas. I don't know the exact brand but I got it from Bed Beth & Beyond for about $30. He's picky with pillows and he loves it! I currently have a memory foam pillow but I think I'm going to make the switch in the near future.

I swear by ghost bed pillows. They are pricey, although they run a lot of buy one, get one free deals. They are firm but still cushion and don’t get hot like other pillows do when you lay on them all night. They’ve even improved my migraines.

I looked for ages for a new pillow and even tried a memory foam one (which I hated!) and ended up getting one from, of all places, IKEA and I absolutely love it!

I have My Pillow too. It’s fine. I don’t think it’s any better than my previous pillow.

DH and myself have used latex foam pillows for years and love them. The ones offered by JC Penney are the best. They are pricey, but will last for years. The texture is springy not hard like regular foam pillows.

We have Joy Mangano Dream Pillows we got on HSN a few years ago. They really hold their shape, and have a warm and a cool side. HSN runs specials on them a couple of times a year. We got them for half price. They are king size, so you need King Size pillow cases. We love them!

I have back and neck issues and have bought every high end and low end pillow out there. I had so many I ended up having extended family grab what they wanted. They were thrilled. lol. I finally found my dream pillow. Its by a company called cuddledown. Its not cheap at all but for the amount I kept spending looking for my perfect pillow, its a wash. I was able to try them in person which also helped.

We have "My Pillows", they're fine. My wife wanted to try them, I can sleep on just about anything. We bought ours at Costco.

Waiting for mypillow to arrive.
Anything's better than the pancake I'm sleeping on now.

Last edited:
I have some I bought at Macy's - they are Charter Club "Never Go Flat" pillows - they do eventually go flat, but they are really good pillows for the price.

If you go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond the often have a "MY PILLOW" out on display. In my opinion, it's awful. But everyone has their likes and dislikes and pillows and sheets and mattresses are *very* subjective.

I ended up buying some sort of pillow from Bed, Bath and Beyond that ran me about $50. It works for me. My mother likes the Ikea pillows and bought me one for Christmas last year but it's not flat enough for me and I can't get used to it. But it's definitely sturdy.

"My pillow" is like sleeping on chunks of foam..not my thing. I have a sleep number pillow, which is okay, but still on the search for a good one.

I use a latex foam pillow that I bought on ebay years ago. I love it and take it everywhere I travel. Because it is springy it compresses in my suitcase.

I have the Bamboo Miracle pillow. It’s memory foam with a cover made from bamboo. It’s very supportive and I haven’t woken up with neck or shoulder pain since, but it’s not for everyone. My sister hated it, but loves her My Pillow, which is way too soft and squishy for me. (I’m a side sleeper and she’s a back sleeper, if that helps.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter