Looking for NYers who have recently flown back and forth to WDW - experiences please!

DeeBee3

I'm not grumpy; you're too happy.
Supposed to go in just a few weeks and of course I'm looking at the Covid numbers. This is a rescheduled trip so had no idea how things would turn out. I'm not concerned with the 14-day quarantine upon my return to NY. Just curious how your flying experience was and what it was like with the NY airports and filling out the quarantine form. Also, if you have done this in last 2 weeks, how did you feel going and how are you now? Thanks!!!

It has been more then two weeks since I went but I filled out the forms online while waiting to board from MCO and when we landed in NY there was a couple guys at the gate waiting to collect the forms but all I had to do was show a screenshot of the completed form and was told I was good to go. If you would rather fill out the paper one bring your own pen. (our airline wasn't handing them out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!