Looking for opinions...separate rooms

Thank you everyone. I did more research and viewed some photos. I've never stayed at AofA so that would be a fun, new experience. I really like the set-up of the villas in the deluxe (most looked like there was a door between rooms) but they are so expensive. I have a horrible time sleeping as it is so I think it's best to get 2 separate rooms.

For the DVCs that have been refreshed recently at least, I can say from experience that the pull out is actually pretty comfortable for the 1 bedroom units with full couches (the Deluxe Studios couch pull outs are not!).

Thank you everyone. I did more research and viewed some photos. I've never stayed at AofA so that would be a fun, new experience. I really like the set-up of the villas in the deluxe (most looked like there was a door between rooms) but they are so expensive. I have a horrible time sleeping as it is so I think it's best to get 2 separate rooms.

Its doesn't have to be expensive in a villa just rent points from a DVC member...in the end it will be pretty close to paying disney for AoA (value) but your in villa (deluxe). Here is a real example I just checked
Feb.1-8,2019 AoA disney wants all in $2678.65. Lets take AKV as I see you stayed there in 2017 so a 1 bedroom standard view is 200 pts. average $15pp its $3000 if you can find $14 its $2800 and in deluxe.
(please anyone responding don't tell me $15pp or less is not around because it is all week long and twice on sunday and not distressed points). Not to hurt anyone's feeling as everyone on here gets sensitive
when talking resorts but seeing your signature you have done more deluxe than mods and no value. Imo your not going to be happy in value as when disney says value they mean value. You have 7 stays at Poly
and your going to stay at AoA. Do yourself a favor and rent points you will thank me. If you need guidance you can start a private conversation be happy to help...

Its doesn't have to be expensive in a villa just rent points from a DVC member...in the end it will be pretty close to paying disney for AoA (value) but your in villa (deluxe). Here is a real example I just checked
Feb.1-8,2019 AoA disney wants all in $2678.65. Lets take AKV as I see you stayed there in 2017 so a 1 bedroom standard view is 200 pts. average $15pp its $3000 if you can find $14 its $2800 and in deluxe.
(please anyone responding don't tell me $15pp or less is not around because it is all week long and twice on sunday and not distressed points). Not to hurt anyone's feeling as everyone on here gets sensitive
when talking resorts but seeing your signature you have done more deluxe than mods and no value. Imo your not going to be happy in value as when disney says value they mean value. You have 7 stays at Poly
and your going to stay at AoA. Do yourself a favor and rent points you will thank me. If you need guidance you can start a private conversation be happy to help...
This made me laugh because you totally called it (by my signature) I do enjoy the deluxe. I watch for the discounts and take advantage but also enjoy the moderates for different reasons. But I am also lucky to have friends with DVC. I have also rented DVC this year but learned you need to book WAY in advance for that. But it was a good experience! The other thing I like about 2 rooms though is 2 bathrooms/showers. Thanks for doing the numbers for me! Good info and I'll give points more thought.

This made me laugh because you totally called it (by my signature) I do enjoy the deluxe. I watch for the discounts and take advantage but also enjoy the moderates for different reasons. But I am also lucky to have friends with DVC. I have also rented DVC this year but learned you need to book WAY in advance for that. But it was a good experience! The other thing I like about 2 rooms though is 2 bathrooms/showers. Thanks for doing the numbers for me! Good info and I'll give points more thought.

Happy to read you found renting points as its better to get more for less especially when the mouse is involved..by the way it doesn't always take "way in advance" just a persistent member to check more than once...:rotfl2:

Happy to read you found renting points as its better to get more for less especially when the mouse is involved..by the way it doesn't always take "way in advance" just a persistent member to check more than once...:rotfl2:
Just curious @ice cube where do you find a "persistent owner" to stalk the DVC rentals to find you a Villa to rent from them? As a DVC owner I would never do that for a renter - too much time and work when I can do it much quicker. Now if it was family or a personal friend - different story.

Just curious @ice cube where do you find a "persistent owner" to stalk the DVC rentals to find you a Villa to rent from them? As a DVC owner I would never do that for a renter - too much time and work when I can do it much quicker. Now if it was family or a personal friend - different story.

I'm one who checks more than once....its not really to much time/work if say your on here and have another window open to your membership and every once in a while click the update button a few times before
coming back on here to reply to a thread. You know as well as I do people book and cancel all the time its just a matter of being on at the right time. My advice to my renters is book with Disney what your happy
with paying "room only" and we have until 5/6 days (depending how booked) before check in so if it comes through your golden if not you have what you wanted anyway....again just my way....:thumbsup2

I'm one who checks more than once....its not really to much time/work if say your on here and have another window open to your membership and every once in a while click the update button a few times before
coming back on here to reply to a thread. You know as well as I do people book and cancel all the time its just a matter of being on at the right time. My advice to my renters is book with Disney what your happy
with paying "room only" and we have until 5/6 days (depending how booked) before check in so if it comes through your golden if not you have what you wanted anyway....again just my way....:thumbsup2
Just another example of how we are all different
And I don’t “know as well as I do” that folks book and cancel all the time. In the many, many years we have owned we have never done that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!