Looking for Playhouse Disney Song

PikaFusion

Earning My Ears
Note: New to this forum. If this breaks any rules, let me know and I can take it down.

I am looking into identifying a piece of music from Playhouse Disney for a user on the Lost Media Forums. It aired around 2005-2006 playing during a commercial break in the early morning during the Playhouse Disney block. It seemed to be some sort of showcase of songs in different languages, and it featured a man and woman playing guitar and singing to a group of children who soon joined in. They have never been able to identify the language or any of the words they're using. Phonetically, they always sang it as 'ay-dili-dili-dili-oleyo'. I attached four MP3 files below of the last evidence they have of the song. It was a video they recorded with another person (Adili_Raw.mp3), and they tried to remove the voices as best as possible in Adili_Analyzed.mp3. I have also tried processing the raw file to remove the vocals two different times, which I will also post below. I hope you can help with this.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!