Looking for review of Cypress Pointe & Grand Villas

Me too! I came across this Villa and fell in love!! Have you seen the photos of the pool on Trip Advisor? it looks so cool!!!

Hi. I'll be staying at Cypress Pointe Resort for 3 weeks starting next Friday. I've been looking for some reviews besides the ones on Tripadvisor. I really wanted some reviews from people on these boards. It really doesn't look like too many people on these boards go to Cypress Pointe or Grande Villas.

In a way I'm sorry I didn't try getting Grand Villas because Cypress doesn't have elevators.

I learned about Bonnet Creek from reading postings on this site. We were there for 2 weeks last year and just loved the place. We were going to go there again this year, but I couldn't get a 2-bedroom for the 3 weeks that I wanted. I really needed the 2 bedroom.

The owner I rented BC from suggested Cypress Pointe Resort and I am renting a 3-bedroom there and paying the same price I would have paid for a 2-bedroom at BC.

The fact that we can walk to restaurants and a supermarket helped convince me to try it since no one in my family drives.

I've never stayed here, but it is on our list! The location within a mile of downtown disney and next to that shopping center with tons of dining choices is great. Palm parkway is a great location, and I think the 3 bedrooms have 2 kings and 2 jacuzzi tubs :)

We will be staying at Cypress Pointe in two weeks. My parents surprised us with a week at a 3 bedroom unit (they have timeshares so they do stuff like this somewhat often) when we mentioned we were going to plan a trip to Disney over that week. I'm very grateful for the free accommodations, but I know basically nothing about it. How long does it take to drive to the parks and get to the gates from there?

I will be staying there for two weeks in 10 days, just hubby and I. We always stay at Staybridge Suites literally a mile down the road from Grande Villas. I saved almost 1000 !!! Yeah for Christmas shopping for the kids we left in NY. I will post a review from there.

I will be staying there for two weeks in 10 days, just hubby and I. We always stay at Staybridge Suites literally a mile down the road from Grande Villas. I saved almost 1000 !!! Yeah for Christmas shopping for the kids we left in NY. I will post a review from there.

Great savings ! Have a wonderfull trip ! And I'll be waiting for your review ... :rolleyes1

I have stayed at Grand Villas twice and it is really nice. The location is also great for restaurants and DTD.

We have stayed at Cypress Point in a 3 bedroom on two separate occasions. Both were about 10-15 years ago, but it was a wonderful place. Very convenient to Disney, and lots of off site restaurants.

I have stayed at Grande Villas and loved it. It is NOT Sheraton Vistana or Bonnet Creek so if you get it at a lesser price than those 2 you will be happy. If you have stayed at Sheraton or Bonnet and then pay similiar for GV I dont think you will be thrilled. Because it is a much smaller resort and the pools dont compare to the super pools at the others. That being said, we loved it and would go again. Cypress Pointe right across a non busy street and is no longer owned by the same company, which is a shame. However they did and still do let guests at both use either pools. The water at Cypress is really cold while the pools at Grande are defo heated. Grande is cleaner, imo and has elevators. I havent stayed at Cypress yet but I have used their pool and walked around and I am booked there in a 3 bed for upcoming trip, so I'll have more info soon. The location is fantastic for Disney and only about 15-20 min in light traffic to Uni. I think if you have $200 a night to spend you should go to Sheraton Vistanas. If you can get a 2 or 3 bed significantly cheaper at GV or Cypress and money is important, this is a fine solid choice. Keep in mind these are all timeshare condo resorts and not "hotels". You do not get daily cleaning unless you pay extra. It is basically a home away from home with much nicer grounds and pools than a Days Inn! Plus they have activties at the pool and even giant screen movie night at pool!

Last edited:
I stayed here several years ago but cannot remember who I booked thru. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

We have stayed at both Cypress Point once and Grand Villas many times and we have always loved it. It's our go to place to stay when we don't stay at a DVC resort in Orlando. It's close to lots of places we can walk too including a Winn Dixie and Walgreens just a block away as well as lots of great restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!