Looking for the resort survey

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
It was mentioned on the last podcast that we have a plAce to take a resort survey on the dis. Can someone post a link. ?

Thanks - I was looking too. We just stayed at All Star Movies and was SUPER impressed - I'd love to fill out a survey

We are going to try a Fort Wildnerness staycation with renting an RV being delivered and set-up at our site. We are not sure we are candidates for purchasing one and want to "test" if this type of accommodation is appealing.

As such, I could not find an option in the drop-down menu for a non-cabin stay at FW. We have stayed in the cabins over the past couple of years, but are opting for a week stay without them this trip.

Tried to fill out a survey. Apparently there's something which displays at the bottom which needs to be entered to validate your submission. Nothing was visible using either of my browsers. Oh, well.

Tried to fill out a survey. Apparently there's something which displays at the bottom which needs to be entered to validate your submission. Nothing was visible using either of my browsers. Oh, well.
Didn't work for me either. I gave up.

Uh oh! Would you guys mind telling us more specifically what happened so we can look into it asap?

This is the first I've seen of anyone having an issue and we want to make sure that everyone who wants to enter their review is able to.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Uh oh! Would you guys mind telling us more specifically what happened so we can look into it asap?

This is the first I've seen of anyone having an issue and we want to make sure that everyone who wants to enter their review is able to.

I have tried multiple times using multiple browsers (Chrome, Safari) on my MacBook. When clicking "submit" the page fails to submit.

Last edited:

Just saw this, Jackie. Did exactly the same thing right now and it worked, so I got 2 reviews submitted. No idea what the problem was before, but previously clicking the submit button did absolutely nothing, with no error message to tell me what was wrong. Absolutely nothing happened back in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!