Looking for WDW Guest Statistics

DerTobi75

Mouseketeer
Sorry, if this has been asked before.

I am looking for a Statistic which shows the ratio of Visitors to WDW on how many stays in a Resort vs how many a normal guests.

Are the majority of Themepark Guests in WDW Resortguests?

I'm not sure if there's such facts/figures readily available.

But on site occupancy levels are not predictive of crowd levels. You have locals, people who stay in offsite vacation homes and offsite hotels/timeshares/etc.

Disney is the only one that has the actual stats, and they don't share. There's a lot of stats I'd love to get my hands on! lol

Most guests are offsite but disney has been closing the gap steadily by opening more hotels there are lots of estimates but only disney knows and they arent sharing. Disney keeps their hotel occupancy pretty high above 85% and has about 36,000 hotel rooms onsite so you gotta think those hold 90-120,000 ppl at a time. You can get the TEA attendancebnumbers and then divide by 365 for all 4 parks and 2 water parks to get a very rough average of the daily attendance.

Despite California having the reputation as the locals park, WDW sees noticeable attendance swings when most local passes are blacked out vs available. (Ie summer now has fairly reasonable wait times since most of the affordable passes for locals are blacked out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter