Looking to Lose Ladies

portion control is a huge downfall of mine. Pjlla gave me a great tip. I always forget to count condiments and hot tea additives (sugar and milk) so she told me to pre measure my milk and have it in a separate container and write the whole amount in my journal. Then use out of that til it's gone then start over.

I think I'm going to buy those little plastic cups with lids to do some pre measuring.

Okay my number is 3.

Had the best leader ever at WW, we decided that since it's so hard for me to lose weight and I get discouraged and give up, that pounds lost IS NOT my goal! My goal is to feel better and to learn to put myself first. This weeks goal: to do something nice for myself for at least 8 minutes each day :)

My time today was spent playing wii fit plus. I didn't mind so much when my mii got fat, but, I hated when the balance board said "OW" when I stepped on :( I tired lots of the activities and spent about 30 minutes playing. Balance is not my forte--in fact the wii asked me if I fell down when I walked :rotfl:

Cheryl it says that to me too I've gotten so I say it back to it. I've gotten so that I stick my tongue at it! Oh that little board has some real wisecracks! you'd be surprised how fast the balance improves thou withthe yoga. I've gotten so I like seeing the bmi because it shows every little drop even thou I'm still obese

Buffy I love the Pampered chef prep bowls and they have a smaller set now. I also use the 2 oz measuring cup ALOT. How is pjlla doing? I haven't talked with her since the swim meet in early Dec? Need to PM her i keep forgeting

Okay my number is 3.

Had the best leader ever at WW, we decided that since it's so hard for me to lose weight and I get discouraged and give up, that pounds lost IS NOT my goal! My goal is to feel better and to learn to put myself first. This weeks goal: to do something nice for myself for at least 8 minutes each day :)

My time today was spent playing wii fit plus. I didn't mind so much when my mii got fat, but, I hated when the balance board said "OW" when I stepped on :( I tired lots of the activities and spent about 30 minutes playing. Balance is not my forte--in fact the wii asked me if I fell down when I walked :rotfl:

Yep fell better is my number one goal too. No more fast food and I can really feel the difference. I'm not as tired or sluggish. And I'm about day 5 or 6 into not having to ingest maloox. I've lived off the stuff since DD was born and I know it can't be good for me.

Cheryl it says that to me too I've gotten so I say it back to it. I've gotten so that I stick my tongue at it! Oh that little board has some real wisecracks! you'd be surprised how fast the balance improves thou withthe yoga. I've gotten so I like seeing the bmi because it shows every little drop even thou I'm still obese

Buffy I love the Pampered chef prep bowls and they have a smaller set now. I also use the 2 oz measuring cup ALOT. How is pjlla doing? I haven't talked with her since the swim meet in early Dec? Need to PM her i keep forgeting

Pjlla is good. Her DH had the wires in his mouth removed. It's been a slow recovery but he's getting better. She's on Team Donald if you want to catch up with her on the WISH boards. She hit goal in her weight loss so she's a maintainer this challenge. Which I'm so jealous about but super happy for her!

Glad to hear he's doing better. thanks for the update on her I will catch up with her in the next day or 2. and hopefully she'll be able to do ckc manchester if I don't see her before then with swim meet.

the other thing I need to remember is important is sleep. it really is true that a good nights sleep helps with weight loss. and winter is hard for me to do that with Tom plowing and grooming at nights. Bay flips out when she hears him come home so I'm then awake. I try to remember to take the benadryl cause then I'm groggy enough to fall back once she settles in.

I did it the first 5 are gone!:cool1::cool1: since the balance board is what I'm going by and I had tenths left to go!!!! this am the scale number was 0 (i don't trust this scale alot though but it felt good to see that).

Getting the sleep is amazing I'm so tired that I'm out by 10 and up at 5:30would like to back that 10 up to 9ish but so far so good. I'm not dragging at 3pm either! course that is right after my exercise time so I'm usually trying to catch my breath.

Today is my day off from the wii as I will be on the ski hill pushing kids and picking them up.

Way to go, Christy!!! :banana:

I'm going to have to be back on the wagon starting Tuesday! I have a pre-vacation goal! I've been careful this week, but this weekend is out-to-eat craziness, so I'm going to just watch it and then hit it on Tuesday! :thumbsup2

So my new number is 9 (I'm going by the wii number too) down 2 :)

Love the wii fit, I have done something on it almost every day. My wii fit age is now my real age or +1 or 2. So much better than +11 where I started :)

My new number is 0, down 3 but up from where I was in the summer.

I am still plugging along I haven't been losing wieght but clothes are looser so that is an accomplishment. I also have moved from being way over to being at least a few years under on my wii fit age.

Congrats to those of you that have been losing.

Rebecca

I've been bad about checking in and haven't had as much time for the wii as I would have liked but todays session has me down another 4 and that is basically eating right and just a couple of days on the wii in the last 10 days (none this past week) :woohoo: 11 more pounds till my first goal which is what I was when I got pregnant 10 years ago almost 11. My goal is to hit that by march which would have been 11 years to the month. but if I don't i'm happy with every pound that is gone.

Rebecca cloths fitting better is HUGE sometimes the darn scale just doesn't listen so don't worry it will come.

Cheryl How's it going for you? I'd forgot how much i missed it. For some reason it's little ooh didn't bother me today!

I REALLY need to revive this thread! Up 5 solid pounds to 213.5 after the cruise. On the plus side, my clothes fit a bit better - the belly seems to have shrunk just a tiny bit. But - my new goal is to lose 13.5 pounds or more by September. HELP!

Linda you can do it!!! I know you can! Ever since I was sick that week I'm having trouble sticking with it and life has been insane My normal 2 hours of me time has dissappeared so that isn't helping. According to the scale I'm maintaining but I HAVE to get my butt on the wii fit.
Here's to hoping that i can get the motivation to clean my house and get out of my funk. (although I know what is causing the funk and i seem to just want to enjoy my pity party)

Hopefully I can get myself back on track this week. (although I already know there will be a few missed days)

Come on Linda we can do it.

Thanks for the encouragement, Christy! BAck atcha - we CAN do it. we know we can! So . . . BACK on the healthy eating wagon again today.

Jen I'm in the same place but I've decided that I need to knock it off. I can do this and you can too!!

I forget how much I need to put me first! I'm getting better about it. I plan on finishing my house cleaning and then getting on the wii fit after that my reward will be to sit and watch the daytona race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts