Looks like I'll be sailing pregnant!!

Univfire

Cruiseaholic
I just found out yesterday that I am expecting. I'm so excited. I'll only be what, 2 months on 5/18/03..the day we leave? Ha! But I already look 6 months preg! Guess it's a good excuse to still be wearing my maternity bathingsuit from 2 years ago.

Has anyone ever cruised pregnant? Any suggestions?

It must be in the water!! LOL!! No advice either, but wanted to say congrats!!

Congratulations!
I sailed on the Crystal Harmony to Alaska when I was about 5 months pregnant. I wanted to go somewhere cooler where I would be pampered a bit. The only time I had a problem with nausea was when we were going through the Inside Passage. It seemed like we were going pretty fast and there was a lot of motion. Being up on deck with fresh air helped.

Anyway, I pretty much did anything I would have done had I not been pregnant. I went sea kayaking, white water rafting, took a helicopter ride and settled on a glacier for a sip of champagne, had a massage (on my side), etc.

Your body knows your limitations and will let you know if you're overdoing it. STAY HYDRATED! Make sure you get enough rest, even if you have to take a few quick naps throughout the day. If you're travelling in May, the heat and humidity may take a lot out of you. Don't push yourself. Make your husband pamper you. Enjoy yourself!

I just found out I am pregnant too! I am going on the 5/17/03 Eastern cruise which I will be 12 weeks 4 days (3 months).

I have been telling everyone that ours in a Disney "souvineer". We went WDW and I conceived while I was there!

I am pretty nervous about cruising while pregnant.

Congrads again.

Keep in touch, maybe we can share stories.

My email is: lmenendez0904@yahoo.com

Congratulations! I cruised when PG w/DS #2. DH & I hadn't told anyone yet, so I made DS #1 a shirt that said, "I'm the big brother." We took pictures of him in it all over the boat. When my mom was looking at the vacation pictures, she asked if I was trying to tell her something. DH's family didn't get it.

Woobie

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival and have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter