Looks like our Feb/March trip is cancelled

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
After the Qantas announcement today it looks like we'll have to give up on our 10 year anniversary party at WDW, or change it to an 11 year anniversary party...

Bit bummed.

That super sucks. I’m trying to look at cancelled/delayed trips as an opportunity to save up a little more and make the next one even more magical. Maybe you can do the same?

We have 5 weeks over Christmas booked. I am sure it is not going to happen.

Yeah, we had a graduation trip planned for LA in late November. Now just waiting for Qantas to deal with November flight bookings now - they're up to October.

Yeah, we had a graduation trip planned for LA in late November. Now just waiting for Qantas to deal with November flight bookings now - they're up to October.

It is sad for you and friends.

The flight will be cancelled and then you need to call Qantas. I would get a refund, not the voucher. From when you call, Qantas say it will take up to 2 months for the money return.

Last edited:
Florida had over 15,000 confirmed cases in just 24 hours. Those numbers are just unbelievable to me, and I'm really shocked that they've opened the parks back up.

It’s a sad situation but you’ve made a sensible decision. Hopefully common sense prevails and the USA can get things under control. We did our last Disney trip in December so we were very lucky but that was going to be our last visit to the USA for a while anyway.
stay safe and look after yourself.

I cancelled a trip in August. Would have submitted my request to cancel mid-June. I got no notification from Qantas. But the FULL refund landed against the credit card in about 2 weeks.

I feel bad for you. I'm still waiting for 7 flight refunds over two trips I had planned. Flight Center said Qantas take about 12 weeks and have been slow compared to other airlines. Hoping for Dec '21 next 🎄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!