Lori Loughlin begins Prison sentence

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Just saw that she arrived at the Prison today for her 2 month sentence. How much actual time will she serve? Will she be released early? Just curious...

Yep. FCI Dublin. The only minimum security women's federal prison in the west. The surrounding area is actually quite nice. It's next to Camp Parks Reserve Training Base and Santa Rita Jail (Alameda County's main jail) but the area is heavily developed now - mostly subdevelopments. The location in California is probably not much of an advantage for visitation given they don't allow visitors now.

As far as being released early, there is no early release per se for sentences under 1 year. Otherwise the federal system gives "good conduct" credit. Her attorney might have thought of the way Felicity Huffman checked in so that her scheduled completion falls on a weekend, but that might just shave off 2-3 days. Huffman stayed 11 days with a 14 day sentence.

Cry me a river.

Well ..... actually there is a river in Laughlin , was the back drop of Trumps rally in AZ, as the colorado river is the border between NV and AZ, Laughlin being in NV..... and there is not much time left for the river, many folks crying over the shares they get of that Mighty River as it heads to the border of mexico, arizonia and california.....Colorado River is a far greater concern....for it feeds the world from Nov to May....salad bowl of the world....something to really cry about when that river runs out of time

I live in Yuma....where are you?

I’m thinking COVID. They’ll probably let her serve the rest of her sentence at home.
The main trick to shave off a few days is to time when to check in. Most of these nonviolent crimes they're still free after a guilty verdict at trial and can choose when to start their sentence within a certain time period. But if the scheduled end of the sentence ends on a weekend or legal holiday, the general policy is to release on the last weekday.

5140_036.pdf

The way I recall with Felicity Huffman was that her release date was on a Sunday even though technically her 14-day sentence would end on the next Monday. As such, she was released on the previous Friday having served 11 days.

Just saw that she arrived at the Prison today for her 2 month sentence. How much actual time will she serve? Will she be released early? Just curious...
Regardless of whether she gets early release, today she had a body cavity search, tonight she's sleeping a triple bunk bed with a bunch of strangers, and if she's allowed a shower tomorrow it'll be without real privacy. It's gonna be tough.
I believe she really thought she would get off without any jail time. Her husband will be serving time as well.
Yeah, I think she thought the laws were for the little people.
She’ll probably be out in a few weeks.
Well, she only has a two month sentence, so, yeah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!