LOS/Hopper Pass

kacale

Mouseketeer
When staying at DVC property at WDW would it be better price wise to go for a Length of Stay pass or buy say a 7 day hopper pass in the UK? Bearing in mind we would be looking to stay for about 5 nights in WDW but would not want to do Disney parks for all of those days, maybe for three...would it be better to buy a hopper and have it last 2 trips? Will not be going more than once a year so AP not an option. How much does a LOS pass work out to per day?

Ta

Lee and Karen

I don't know the answer in $$$s, but I do know that once you reach 8 days / 7 nights on a LOS it becomes more expensive than an AP.

I believe the WDW resorts will allow you to drop either the first or last day from a LOS, so it might be worth checking the prices for your requirements. However, if you're going to be staying on site for 5 nights I don't think you'd be able to have less than a 5 day / 4 night LOS, regardless of how many days you intend to spend in the Disney parks during that time.

Personally, I think I'd go for a hopper - either for the number of days you actually need this trip, or for longer than you need this trip with a view to using any 'leftover' days next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!