Lose the Weight and the Trip Will Be Great - Our Disney Trip for Easter Week '10

Took a day of work to catch up before I could return to the DIS, but we've made it back, exhausted as usual. And, also as usual, a little of this - :sick:

So, how did it go? Did I put on all the weight I lost? How was staying off property for the first time in years? Did a visit from my parents change things? How many snacks did I eat off of my list?

As soon as I can get photos uploaded, I will begin the trip report. Some teasers from the trip:

- A Butterfinger cupcake is involved
- Hot tub frustration
- "You know what I like? Ducks?"

Stay tuned!

Enjoyed reading your PTR! Congratulations on the weight loss. Dh and I have struggled with this for years, so we can relate. I've been staying after school every day to work out with some fellow staff members. Admittedly, I've been a coward and haven't weighed myself since we first started.

Our family will be driving down to WDW from KY on Fri., Apr. 3rd, and staying until Sat., Apr. 11. We'll be staying off-site, too -- at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. After years and years of staying at WDW resorts, we became WBC converts after our 1st stay at WBC last May/June. Loved it-especially all of the space! We have a 1st day dilemma, too. First, I'm not sure when we'll arrive at WDW -- will we drive through the night or not? Most of the time we do. Second, while middle ds, dd, dh, and I have PAPs; our oldest ds does not. Hmmm....what to do???

Looking forward to reading your trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter