Lost & Found Number?

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
I know this has probably been asked 1,000 times and I could probably find the answer via Google or searching.... but does anyone have the Disney Lost & Found contact info handy?

Thank you in advance. :-)

Happy to report, success! The number above transferred me to the YC/BC lost and found, which had my item.

Only my second time dealing with a resort lost and found (last time was CR a few years ago). Both times have been excellent CM interactions.

Thanks again.

Happy to report, success! The number above transferred me to the YC/BC lost and found, which had my item.

Only my second time dealing with a resort lost and found (last time was CR a few years ago). Both times have been excellent CM interactions.

Thanks again.

Awesome! We are now 4 for 4 on leaving something behind in our room and getting it back. One time the item beat us home! We drove back to Chicago and had a 24 hour stop over in Tennessee with family.

I thought I heard something about a website devoted to items lost in the parks? Is this true, or did they drop it?

I thought I heard something about a website devoted to items lost in the parks? Is this true, or did they drop it?

There was a website to fill out a "lost item" form in June. My 15-yo lost his wallet on the walk from DHS to Epcot, and that is what the Boardwalk front desk suggested we try after they didn't have it. We did, but we also stopped at the BC and they had the wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter