Lost my DVC slider but...

I was afraid this would happen sooner or later. I misplaced my magic band that had my AP and DVC slider on it. While searching for it I came across a purchase from years ago on eBay, 10 DVC sliders that I forgot I had purchased. I did find my lost magic band but want to get some good karma. If you need a DVC slider for your magic band I’ll be happy to mail one DVC slider to two individuals if you’ll direct message me your mailing address. If I get a large number of requests I'll wait 48 hours and randomly select two people and get those in the mail next week.

ADMIN - If this isn't allowed for some reason please delete.

UPDATED for spelling

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_293d.jpg

Last edited:
While I don't need one, just wanted to say that is very kind of you - hope the good karma comes back to you in wonderous ways :thumbsup2

Good on ya OP. I don't have one but I'll let others who are more into sliders have their go. For DVC recognition, the purple light is good enough for me (when it even works!).

I wish I get the purple light. My hubs who just goes along for the ride always gets it and I have never gotten it!

Good Karma indeed! Never thought to look on ebay for that sort of thing.

I wish I get the purple light. My hubs who just goes along for the ride always gets it and I have never gotten it!

Same here until I was advised to set the mr up with his ‘own’ MDE account & link DVC, APH etc.

Has worked every time since, yes, he does appreciate it :)

Quick update, I have received quite a few requests for a slider. I will wait until tomorrow at noon (EST) and then take all the names I received and drop them into spreadsheet and use a random number generator and select two people to receive one slider each. I'll post here once this is finished and then get those sliders in the mail the first of next week.

Great offer for everyone. If I'm still able to get in on this I would love it.

It’s very kind of you to offer them! Can you please add me to the lottery? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter