Lost reservation?

Naomeri

DIS Veteran
I made a reservation this morning for a Garden Grill breakfast Broadway Dining package. Due to the “odd party” issue that the Disney reservation system has, I found a better time for 2 than I did for the 1 that I actually need. I couldn’t modify it online, apparently because it’s a Broadway dining package, so when I called in later to reserve my IFOA workshop, I also had the CM modify my reservation down to 1 person. But it’s not appearing in my plans, even though the workshop reservation showed up right away. Should I give it until tomorrow to rule out Disney’s notorious IT, or call back and get them to try to find it? TIA!

EDIT: I ended up calling, because I found a better time, but I still needed someone to modify it down to one, and it’s a good thing I did, because the new CM couldn’t see the other reservation in his system, so I might’ve shown up and been turned away 😧😧

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!