Lotion?

Body. We haven’t been in a few years, so I don’t know if I need to pack

They give little bottles in the bathroom, or at least they did two years ago. But it doesn’t go very far. I always bring my own.

We were there late Oct / early Nov and they still had the individual small bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash and lotion. I'll also add that at all of the WDW resorts we've stayed in this past year, even if they've gone to the large refillable bottles of shampoo, etc in the shower they still provide a small individual bottle of lotion on the sink along with the bar soap.

We were there a month ago, the body lotion is the only product they still have in individual small bottles.
Shampoo/conditioner/bodywash all switched to large bottles w/ pumps, they are in the shower and at the bathtub. The brand they are using now is called Maile, it's a local Hawaiian organic product. I liked H2O but Maile is even better, glad they are using them now. I hope they will keep it at Aulani even when Disney eventually switches back to their own "H2O" products.

We stayed in a studio from January 3-7, 2024. Everything was in the larger refilled bottles. There was body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.

We stayed in a studio from January 3-7, 2024. Everything was in the larger refilled bottles. There was body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.

Attachments

• IMG_1994.png
    IMG_1994.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 15
Oh now I see your picture it reminds me I forgot to mention this....
We stayed in a 1-bedroom and at both sinks in the bathroom, there were 2 spots on the wall for large pump bottles but nothing was there. They had the "pardon our pixie dust" cards in both slots. So they were mostly likely working on it, that's why our villa had the small individual bottled lotion instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter