Lotso Huggin Bear

The_Alice

Xavier Atencio is my hero!
Anyone else kinda creeped out by the toy? I kept seeing them for sale all over the parks, and sorry that bear is evil. Freakky smelling like strawberry selling Woody and Buzz down river evil.

(This is tongue in cheek people, not meant to offend Lotso Lovers.)

I don't mind seeing the stuffed Lotsos in the gift shops. The huge meet & greet Lotso we saw last November did freak me out a little, because he seemed so happy to see and hug everyone. Especially since he was such a major awful villain in TS3. DD loves Lotso (weird, I know...), though, so she was thrilled to meet him.

I'm not a fan, either. My Inlaws bought one for our youngest when he was born. I asked them if they realized he was the villain and they said yes, but they thought he was cute anyway. I'll never understand it!

My DD2 was captivated by the toy so we got one - and her sister did as well. We had to get two of them stuffed in the luggage for the plane!

Yeah my son is a huge TSS fan and really wants one. They are so expensive at Toys R Us though, have a hard time justifying $50 for a bear!

My DD2 was captivated by the toy so we got one - and her sister did as well. We had to get two of them stuffed in the luggage for the plane!

We also have a "Lotso" at our house and he's exactly where he belongs.....on the grill on the front of my van ! We've had him on there since January and have had many laughs and thumbs up from other drivers. I had a lady practically run me down in the Kohl's parking lot to tell me that she was having a bad day, then saw our "Lotso" on the front of the van and she started laughing uncontrollably....said it made her day :) The car wash does a great job of cleaning him !!

Yeah my son is a huge TSS fan and really wants one. They are so expensive at Toys R Us though, have a hard time justifying $50 for a bear!

but he was a gift to the kids, and I think my grandma bought him on sale for $40. I have to say, he IS supercute. I think all of the adults got a kick out of playing him while the kids opened the rest of their presents. We have pretty much every main Toy Story character so having Lotso was a requirement to play out scenes and stories with the other characters. We loved meeting Lotso last year. When he hugged the kids they practically disappeared in his fur! All you could see of them was their feet!:rotfl: Here is one of my favorite Lotso Photopass pics...

lotso.jpg

He was so sweet and cuddly at the M&G!!!! Someone on here explained (I think!) that this was before he got lost and was hurt. Seriously, just kept hugging DH and me.

We also have a "Lotso" at our house and he's exactly where he belongs.....on the grill on the front of my van ! We've had him on there since January and have had many laughs and thumbs up from other drivers. I had a lady practically run me down in the Kohl's parking lot to tell me that she was having a bad day, then saw our "Lotso" on the front of the van and she started laughing uncontrollably....said it made her day :) The car wash does a great job of cleaning him !!

That is hilarious!!!!!:lmao:

My little girl went nuts over him at the M&G and wanted to see him so bad. I couldn't figure it out, maybe cause he's pink. She knows he's the bad guy but didn't seem to care.

Chipndalenut said:

OK, now I need one! :)

I don't like him either. I thought he'd change his ways at the end but he remained evil. My friend's DS loves Lotso, but he also says he wants to be a "bad guy" when he grows up, which is probably more disturbing than Lotso himself.

He's the ultimate villain brought to wonderful life by the voice talents of Ned Beatty. Unfortunately, I can't stop thinking about "Deliverance" every time I hear Ned Beatty.....*shudder* :scared1:

Now THAT is completely awesome! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: We saw Lotso at HS before the last movie came out and I had no idea he was such a meanie. So we got lots of hugs. Then I saw the movie and he disturbed me beyond no end. :scared1:

Smitch425-we are also from the Dayton area! :flower3:

Another Dayton, OH person here (just north actually). My dd7 got one for Christmas last year - her older sister snuck it back on their trip in early December. That bear is actually a bit freaky. One day she was playing with them and I told the kids to clean up. They didn't and I raised my voice a bit. The bear on cue said "well you don't have to get so loud about it". Later that day dd was crying over something and the bear said "oh, it sounds like somebody is upset". The scary bear has been banished to her room.

The Lotso at the Disney parks is the one BEFORE he was mistakenly left by the side of the road. It's not the evil one. He's the one Daisy had first. That's why he's so happy.

I think Losto is a good thing. My kids love him, and I think the reason kids are so forgiving is why Lotso is such a big hit at the parks.

I like him because he is a "hugger". I don't see him as bad, just out for himself!

When we were at Disneyland this summer, that is the one souvenier my DD11 wanted - a stuffed Lotso Bear.

She was so happy when she got him. She loves strawberries so I think that's why she wanted it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter