Louisiana DISMEET !!!

My son lives in Lafayette so I am always ready for an excuse to head over that way to see my grandsons! So Lafayette would probably work for me.

:goodvibesI *might* travel to Lafayette as well.... Heaven KNows we've had folks travel further for a Baton Rouge Dismeet...
see if you have some Lafayette interest... if you can get about 4 - 5 folks to join up...I'll certainly be willing to head that way ((HUGS))))
:cool1::thumbsup2

I can probably swing a Lafayette meet as well!

I'm so sad I misses this. I was in JAX FL and can u believe it I couldn't make it to WDW?!?!

I hope to make the next one.

Thanks!
Erin

Summer has been hit and miss...everyone has been so so busy ! Hopefully we can get together close to the Fall...

I really miss talking DISNEY and we have a WONDERFUL Group of people !

(HUGS)
Mary

PS: BUMMER on being "so close !"

Yep in July I was "so close" but next wk I will be "so there!" Mickey Mouse move over I'm coming over to play!

Goochy you have a wonderful time ! I've heard from Folks who want to get together in November.... so maybe we'll have one planned soon and you can fill us in on your visit...

Folks - let me know if you want another get together !

HUGS
Mary

Poke poke...Anyone have any trips plan ed anytime soon so that I can live vicariously through you? Disney keeps sending PINs but I cant see it happening this year :*(

Desiree - I'm with you.... will have to live vicariously through a Disfriend....

No trips planned for us any time soon :sad1:

Ahhh so jealous but so happy for you guys with trips planned! I'm hoping next year will be the year for us!

Just saw the group from Louisiana and wanted to say Hi! I'm from a small town around Baton Rouge. I have a trip planned for November and no pins for me :(:wave2:

Just saw the group from Louisiana and wanted to say Hi! I'm from a small town around Baton Rouge. I have a trip planned for November and no pins for me :(:wave2:

Welcome! Ahhh I love going in November! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

Hey LA Disney fans! First off, I created a Facebook group for us! The link is below! Invite any Disney fans you know to join! My name is Michelle. I've been a DVC Member since last year! My home resort is AKL - Kidani. I live in Metairie, LA with my husband & our 1 month old daughter. I have been going to WDW since I was 6 months old, every year, several times a year! I was also engaged & married in WDW. I'm currently a Disney Travel Agent (I'd love to plan & book your next trip!) & was a former Radio Disney Promotions Assistant & Disney Store CM. Our next trip will be March 29-April 5 staying at Saratoga Springs for my birthday week, my daughter's 1st visit, & Flower & Garden Festival! I would love to meet anyone in my area, as I'm always looking for new Disney friends!

Join our Facebook group here!
facebook.com/groups/575649035803752?ref=bookmark&__user=10000433846004 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!