Loungefly bags customer service

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
splurged on 2 bags for our upcoming trip. One was defective. I emailed loungely twice (first time was 5 business days ago), filled out the form on line and tried calling and system would just hang up -- never got to speak to anyone or even leave a message.
Anyone have experience with their customer service?

Is there a customer service email or online chat?
Maybe try calling again?
Do they have a FB page? Any company that I have made a bit of noise with on their FB page has gotten back to me pretty fast as they don't want the negative posts.
Personally I probably wouldn't buy direct from their website.
I bought mine through Boxlunch.
If I have a problem there is a physical store at the mall.

splurged on 2 bags for our upcoming trip. One was defective. I emailed loungely twice (first time was 5 business days ago), filled out the form on line and tried calling and system would just hang up -- never got to speak to anyone or even leave a message.
Anyone have experience with their customer service?

Give it a bit longer, but then if you still don't hear back, file a dispute with your credit card company. Make sure you document all the attempted contacts with them so you can provide that information with the dispute.

It's ridiculous the hoops you have to jump through these days to get even basic customer service.

ETA: Their FAQ section includes this link for their "return procedure": http://loungefly.com/Loungefly_ReturnForm.pdf
but it's broken and just takes you back to their front page. Best case it smells like a company that cares nothing about customer service, if they can't even keeps links in their FAQ current; worst case I would think it's a company about to go out of business.

Last edited:

I emailed them months ago using the same online form. I bought an Ewok wallet and the zipper broke off after the first week. I still haven't heard back...

Give it a bit longer, but then if you still don't hear back, file a dispute with your credit card company. Make sure you document all the attempted contacts with them so you can provide that information with the dispute.

It's ridiculous the hoops you have to jump through these days to get even basic customer service.

ETA: Their FAQ section includes this link for their "return procedure": http://loungefly.com/Loungefly_ReturnForm.pdf
but it's broken and just takes you back to their front page. Best case it smells like a company that cares nothing about customer service, if they can't even keeps links in their FAQ current; worst case I would think it's a company about to go out of business.

They partner with Disney and Disney Parks so they aren't going out of business.
I think its not a company that does much business on their actual website but rather through other sites like Boxlunch, Hot Topic, ShopDisney, Walt Disney World, Disneyland....
I'm not saying its right that OP hasn't gotten good customer service but the way their website is set up told me that I should purchase through a store like Boxlunch or ShopDisney.

I bought one of their wallets once. I put my stuff in it and a few days later the glue holding the zipper/fabric area around zipper started coming out. The wallet wasn't even stuffed, just a few cards. Thankfully it was through eBay, brand new and sold out. Got my money back.

Update:
Glad I tried calling again!
Finally got someone . She said they have been backed up. She looked for my email and and a new bag has been shipped out!
Glad I did not have to try to publicly take care of it..
Excited to see the bag!

@ncdisneygal - you said that you called them. What number did you use? I cannot find a phone number anywhere! It has been almost a month for me and NOTHING!
Update:
Glad I tried calling again!
Finally got someone . She said they have been backed up. She looked for my email and and a new bag has been shipped out!
Glad I did not have to try to publicly take care of it..
Excited to see the bag!

@ncdisneygal - you said that you called them. What number did you use? I cannot find a phone number anywhere! It has been almost a month for me and NOTHING!

oh no!!
I no longer see a number listed. I checked my phone history and it only goes until march!!
but I found this in one of the emails
p.818.718.5600
good luck!

Can someone put down a working number for the loungefly customer service, the one that was posted before just gives me dial tone. I made a large order that came to around $300 that never showed up to my address, i tried emailing them but i was told that they had did everything right on their end and thats it. Now im trying to get to an actual customer representative that i can talk to and explain the sitiuation. Instead of getting ignored by email.

Can someone put down a working number for the loungefly customer service, the one that was posted before just gives me dial tone. I made a large order that came to around $300 that never showed up to my address, i tried emailing them but i was told that they had did everything right on their end and thats it. Now im trying to get to an actual customer representative that i can talk to and explain the sitiuation. Instead of getting ignored by email.
I'd dispute it with your bank or credit card. You shouldn't have any trouble getting it reversed and it will be a much quicker resolution.

I'd dispute it with your bank or credit card. You shouldn't have any trouble getting it reversed and it will be a much quicker resolution.

That would be my suggestion anytime you order something, don't receive the product and their customer service is unresponsive. Have had a few occasions where I needed to do that with various companies and my credit card company immediately reversed the charge and then the problem is between them and the merchant. Other good thing is I would imagine the credit card company tracks these types of issues and could end up suspending the merchant's ability to charge if they are running some kind of scam or have many complaints about lack of delivery.

Has anyone had any good reports on getting good stuff from this company? I just ordered a Minnie backpack for 80$ And I’m paying with Afterpay I hope I get the product in good shape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter