LOVE *Beatles* SHOW in Las Vegas

JerJan

<font color=blue>I need the sunshine to SURVIVE!<b
Has anyone seen the "Cirque De Soleil LOVE" *Beatles* SHOW in Las Vegas at the Mirage? I was thinking of taking my husband for his birthday and our anniversary in late February or early March of 2007.

Fantastic. Long line of people looking for standy by tickets, tickets reserved but not picked up or canceled, tells it all.

I saw it back in June when it first opened and it was great! It was our first Cirque show and it did not disappoint. We almost saw it again when we were in Vegas for Xmas but since we are seeing Mystere later on this month, we didn't want to spend the $$.

If you are a Beatles fan, get the Beatles "LOVE" CD. The show is as amazing as the remixed music.

Woody

Could any one recommend the best place to view this show from......The Lower Orchestra seats are the most expensive but are you too close to view the entire stage???

I think it would be too hard to see everthing if you sit in lower orchestra. Upper is better and I recommend 200-202 or 207-209. I think those would be the best seats. I sat in 203 when I went and next time we plan to sit in 200-202 or 207-209.

I think it would be too hard to see everthing if you sit in lower orchestra. Upper is better and I recommend 200-202 or 207-209. I think those would be the best seats. I sat in 203 when I went and next time we plan to sit in 200-202 or 207-209.

Thank you so much for your comment.....when we were looking at the seating plan i thought that the seating in lower orchestra may be too close to view everything....but needed someones opinion who had seen the show..thanks again!!!! Will now look forward to seeing 'LOVE' for the first time in May.:love:

Be sure to arrive early. There are strolling performers before the production begins.

Woody

Hi
What is the best web site to buy these tickets? My DH and I are going to Vegas in May and I'd like to get my tickets before I go. Thanks.

Hi
What is the best web site to buy these tickets? My DH and I are going to Vegas in May and I'd like to get my tickets before I go. Thanks.

Ive not actually ordered tickets yet as it seems that they only release tickets up to 4 months in advance - i want to go end of May - so in a couple of weeks time!

Ive looked on a number of websites and have found that www.mirage.com is the cheapest. Ticket prices range from $75.90 - $165.00 Looked at www.lasvegastickets.com and their prices were from $137.00 - $415.00!!!!!! A big difference...... If anyone knows of a cheaper website could you let us know!!!

We've got tickets for 10th Feb & I can't wait. We booked direct with the Mirage web site & left it a little late & not a lot of choice left. We could only go the Fri or Sat night & one of the Fri performances was sold out. So Julie I would book as soon as you can.

I'll let you know what it's like when we get back.

We saw it before it opened and loved it so much we flew my mother out to see it for her birthday. It's an awesome show and the theater is so nice!

Tickets were easy to get either at the Mirage website or by calling the box office. The second tier of seating is much preferable to the first, even if they are cheaper. It's done as theater in the round so it's really better to be up higher so you can take everything in.

Have a great time!

Great thread! We're hoping to see this show in April. Thanks to the poster that recommended the specific seating sections! :thumbsup2

We just saw Love again last night and we sat in 304 and although the seats weren't horrible, I still think the upper orchestra is the best place to sit.

Ive just booked our tickets and have section 208 row k hope that will be far enough up!!! Cant wait to see it now....

We just booked into section 200 row P. I hope thats center enough.

I saw LOVE on Labor Day and I'm almost certain we were in Section 200, Row P. Perfect seats.

LOVED "LOVE"!

:banana: Thanks! I was hoping they weren't too far back. :banana: We are really looking forward to this show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!