Love bugs...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Ok, I have read some topics regarding love bugs. I do not remember any of those things when we went last time, and I have never seen one. Ihear they are a little annoying, and I have a feeling I will be a little grossed out by them. So, my question is: Has anybody ever seen these things, and do you think they will be everywhere when we go for our honeymoon next September? They sound really ickey.

Joline

P.S. - I am a little terrified of bugs.

They are interesting bugs. They fly around and come out when it is warm. I think they are starting to come out now. They don't bite or anything and you can easily swat them and they just land and fly away! They weren't too bad when we were there 3 weeks ago. I wouldn't worry about it.

eeyoref.GIF

You're going for your honeymoon next September? Sounds to me like you've already been bitten by the love bug! :D

snowprince.gif

They are really prevalent for a couple of weeks in September(it's their mating season). They are all over the place but they don't cause any problems other than messing up the windshields really badly and I mean really bad as in hard to see out of. My husband and I were in disneyworld for our honeymoon sept 10-14, 2000 (then the 3-day cruise) and apparently this was the worst time of the year. We didn't find them to be disgusting at all. It just looks like 2 bugs stuck together.

Cheers

Janet

We've vacationed twice, the third time is this September, and we alway's seem to go in September. The first time, our rental car was white!! Yuk, what a mess.

They kind of look like 2 mosquitos holding hands flying around! They are annoying, and plentiful, but they haven't stopped us from going.

Just join in, they are on their honeymoon's too!

Congratulations, Lori :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter