• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love Geir

mohrt2

DVC Member since 2000
I got a kick of Julie's reference to Geir for men at the Norway shop. I started using it several years ago and I love it!!! And when I use it, it takes me right to WDW, particularly the shop at Norway. It's like a little shot of Disney magic! Also, Geir, the guy who created it has made several personal appearances at Norway in the last few years. He's a great salesman; my sister bought several items of the women's fragrance, Layla, after his very personal presentation. I don't know if he is still coming nowadays.
So, Pete, I am definitely with you on this one!

Laila is my favorite fragrance. One time when Geir was there, they had a deal where the purchase included a small autographed bottle.

Naturally, I had to buy it but in retrospect, I don't think it's going to have the same increase in value as DH's baseball that's autographed by Mickey Mantle. ;)

Laila is my favorite fragrance. One time when Geir was there, they had a deal where the purchase included a small autographed bottle...
;)

I bought 2 bottles of Geir several years ago when he was there. Geir chatted with my wife while he autographed the bottles. I forget what they were talking about but when the conversation ended he took a small bottle of Laila autographed it and gave it to her as a gift.

Funny thing is that she does not really like the fragrance, but I do.

Did he have that hunk of a male model there? My DD's kept going back hoping to see him again. He was smokin' HOT!!! :lovestruc

Laila is my favorite fragrance. One time when Geir was there, they had a deal where the purchase included a small autographed bottle.

This is when I bought my Laila and got the freebie bottle. I met Geir - he was very personable. I have been wearing this fragrance for a couple of years now and absolutely love it.

My mom absolutely loves Laila and a couple of years ago she was also able to meet Geir in person and get the autographed bottle. She was completely thrilled for the rest of the trip! Does anyone know or how to find out if he is going to be there in March? She is going the week before Easter (March 15th - 22nd) and she would DIE if she could meet him again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter