Love our OKW

1946fromjriteon

Earning My Ears
We love our OKW and I know how many people also do...........I also love most of friends to. Of course we have had a lot of our friends also.

We have been members since 1994!!!!! Imagine that!!!!! So many memories

We love our OKW and I know how many people also do...........I also love most of friends to. Of course we have had a lot of our friends also.

So wonderful to hear! When you became members, OKW was the only choice-DH says it's still the only "true" DVC resort to him (just his opinion).

I hope you have many, many more at our favorite place to be!

OKW is also our home resort and we love that it is the resort that feels like Florida. That is exactly how we want it to be, Jimmy Buffet playing while sitting by the water. What is not to like?

We love OKW too. Members since 1992. Loved (and really miss) the free park tickets we got for 8 years. :) We always want to try other resorts, but always end heading to OKW after discussing it. Been to only SSR once at WDW, every other WDW visit it's been at OKW. Been to VB twice and loved that too.

I love the theming, I agree I really love being in Florida and love that the resort reminds me that I am IN Florida when I am there.

A few stays using a friends OKW points is what convinced me to purchase into DVC and OKW has remained my favorite all these years! I so agree with you, we have so many wonderful memories shared with our friends and family there! 29 more years to go....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter