Loved the whole pool hopping, mug sharing thing today

Alicnwondrln

DIS Veteran
I just thought it was so funny. I really liked Petes idea of deluxe guests getting to use other deluxe pools and vice versa. We never get the mugs so I dont get caught up in that but loved the banter and everyones thoughts on it all. I wish disney would do a program for concierge guests. We stay club level all the time and the service is slipping and many but not all the CMs seem more aggravated with the guests than wanting to spread magic. I wish they did club guests get extra fast passes with their keys or something that would be cool. Or a frequent guest program would be great.

I like motto Mr Krabs uses in the Krusty Towers epsiode
" we will never deny the guests even the most ridiculous request"
:banana:

Brilliant I had tears coming down my cheeks listening to this.

The boards would go into meltdown if they saw a post of how Pete told it :headache: :lmao:

I about ran myself off the road I was laughing so hard coming home from work yesterday listening to that conversation...

--Mr. DB

wasnt it great
they should make a transcript of it and post it on the resort boards but it would cause some to go nuclear

:blush: Thank God for the Dis! I was just going to research pool hopping for our upcoming trip. The Dis saved me from the pool ::cop: !!!

wasnt it great
they should make a transcript of it and post it on the resort boards but it would cause some to go nuclear

OMG could you imagine the fallout! Talk about panties getting in a twist!!! "It's SODA" :lmao:

And not only that, it's FREE soda for Disney. Remember, he said Coke gives it to them for FREE for advertisement. Think that might back anyone off?:confused3

Nope, somebody always has to be the dissenting voice in any discussion so the eternal soda stealing debate will keep going on regardless.

--Mr. DB

I didn't hear the podcast, but I have heard the free soda thing before - yes, someone will always try to argue that it isn't free...and the morals of even if it IS free, it's still stealing...

I didn't hear the podcast, but I have heard the free soda thing before - yes, someone will always try to argue that it isn't free...and the morals of even if it IS free, it's still stealing...

I steal oxygen...

--Mr. DB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter