Loving the new videos!

mamaofsix

DIS Veteran
Anyone else obsessed with the newest video content? "Not Enough Time at Mickey's Not So Scary..." was epic. Witty, quick cuts, creative, fast paced and really fun to watch! Hope the algorithm rewards the team. More of this please...

I loved the Halloween party video too. I like the longer vlog-style videos. It was a good overview of the party and the offerings (looking forward to the shopping video). But what contributed most to my enjoyment of the video was the obvious fun the team was having together at the party. That really showed through, and I haven't seen that in a while. I think leadership still has a lot of work ahead of them to truly and completely turn the page to a new era/chapter but given this video and Corey's comments here, I'm very hopeful.

I loved the Halloween party video too. I like the longer vlog-style videos. It was a good overview of the party and the offerings (looking forward to the shopping video). But what contributed most to my enjoyment of the video was the obvious fun the team was having together at the party. That really showed through, and I haven't seen that in a while. I think leadership still has a lot of work ahead of them to truly and completely turn the page to a new era/chapter but given this video and Corey's comments here, I'm very hopeful.
Yes, it was really neat to see a longer video - and the banter was awesome. They seemed much lighter and happier.

Ryno did a live Saturday Night on his channel. He said changes were coming and it was definitely possible to see more videos like the MNSSHP one in the future.

Since they are still looking for an office/studio space I wonder if there will be a Tuesday show? Talk about crack dealers! I'm hooked and not having a set Tuesday show is putting me through withdrawals!!!

Ryno did a live Saturday Night on his channel. He said changes were coming and it was definitely possible to see more videos like the MNSSHP one in the future.

Since they are still looking for an office/studio space I wonder if there will be a Tuesday show? Talk about crack dealers! I'm hooked and not having a set Tuesday show is putting me through withdrawals!!!
Craig posted in another thread that the Tuesday show would be down for a while while they all work through everything that's happening and figure out how to move forward.

I can’t be at MNSSHP this year but I loved watching this great video with Craig, Ryno and Erica. Such fun at the party! I have always enjoying the podcast when it’s Ryno and Craig doing it together. 👻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter