Loyd Have Mercy - Escape from Mos Eisley (to the Death Star) - Stick a fork in me, I think I am done.

Loyd Have Mercy! This was one of the best lunches I have ever had!

http://www.loydhavemercy.com

We arrived right after they opened and we had our choice of where to sit.

Not fancy but very clean.

Although I make no claim to being a southerner, my mother is and I grew up loving southern food, especially fried food...

After placing our orders I headed to the washroom to wash my hands and remove the mosquito spray oils. Coming back I saw this:

Yum, but by the time we finished our lunches we were both too full for dessert.

Our drinks, tea (unsweetened) and water. Nothing fancy.

8 LHM drinks tea water.jpg

The salt had rice in it to absorb moisture. I had forgotten that my southern relatives used that trick for their table salt.

Last edited:
We ordered fried green tomatoes to share. We were going to order from the "Sharable's" but when we asked how many tomato slices were on the sharable's, compared to the large, compared to the small, there was only a two tomato slice difference, we were told that the large had about four tomato slices and the sharable about six. We ordered the large. If you count the number of slices you can see we received far more than four. Shhhhh. And ate every single one. Shhhhh.

I ordered the fried catfish, fried okra and grits. The grits could have been a bit hotter but were still ok. The catfish and okra, OH MY, so good! I shared the okra with Rob.

Rob ordered the special of the day, the whiting and black eyed peas. Again, OH MY, so good! His grits could have been bit hotter also but again, they were ok.

Our bill.

After lunch we went back to the hotel for a quick nap before doing a test drive to where we needed to drop off the rental car. On the way to Budget we swung through the DCL terminal to see where we would be dropping off our luggage. We did this our last trip, dropped of the luggage before dropping off the car. It made it so much easier not having much luggage to deal with when taking the rental car shuttle.

The Dream was in port so I snapped a quick photo of it even though it was not "our" ship.

This is where you drop off luggage and people for embarking. At this time of day, it was empty. It is much, much busier in the mornings.

After finding the Budget office we headed back to the hotel to eat leftovers for dinner. We had items left from Sonny’s and the produce stand and managed to finish off almost all the leftovers/fresh produce that night.

Up next. Yea, we are on the ship – after dealing with another yukky hotel breakfast and another bad Budget experience.

Last edited:
Very neat pictures! I would have been tippy-toeing outta there real fast if something started moving under my feet! I like to know where those guys are and not be surprised by them. Love all of the moss on the trees!

Did your husband check in exactly at 24h? I don't think we've ever gotten "C" boarding at 24h. B, sometimes...

Opps, I meant to answer your question. Rob did not check in as the representative I spoke with via the phone (when making the reservation) said he would not need to check in or buy early bird, that he would just board with me. Her mistake but at least now we know.

Very neat pictures! I would have been tippy-toeing outta there real fast if something started moving under my feet! I like to know where those guys are and not be surprised by them. Love all of the moss on the trees!

I am ok with snakes but mice, oh my! I am especially afraid of dead mice because they just lay there and stare at you. At least the live ones run away. My students love it when we discuss phobias and I tell them about my mice phobia. Totally unreasonable and out of proportion to the situation - but that is what makes it a phobia.

Today was the day! Time to board the ship. The weather was partly sunny with a high of 76 and a low of 66. We were awake early, as usual, made a pot of coffee and headed back downstairs for the hotel’s complimentary breakfast, hoping it would be better than yesterday. It was not. We have stayed at other Townplace Suites and did not have the same issue with breakfast so maybe this one was having an off week? One can hope.

Our port arrival time was 11.30, not bad in my opinion for a late online check-in. Around 9.00-9.30ish we headed out to drop off our luggage at the terminal and to take the car to the Budget rental office. It was located a few miles from the port but since there was a shuttle, we assumed that would not be an issue. However….

Dropping off the luggage was easy, easy, easy. There were not many folks in the drop-off area (yet) so we were able to quickly pull up and hand everything, including the tip over to one of the porters. Great start to a great vacation… Except….

Then we drove to Budget and folks were lined up all over the place. Luggage stacked everywhere, people sitting on curbs. Cranky people. We got in line to drop off the keys, no issues other than waiting a bit, then we went outside to wait with the masses. The shuttles keep coming in and dropping off folks but they would leave empty. When questioned about if we could board, they were rude and said they were not taking folks to the port yet. “Get in line.” After waiting about an hour, Rob had had enough, vans coming in full, leaving empty. At that point he ordered an Uber, $15 plus tip. The Uber showed up within minutes and we headed to the port. Our Uber let us out in a parking area very close to where we needed to check-in so we did not have to wait in the drop-off car lane.

Never again will we rent from Budget. EVER.

We were boarding #9 but it did not take very long once they started calling the numbers for #9 to be called (you must say #9 the way it is said in the Beatles song Revolution 9).

We are finally gold! Only four more cruises to platinum.

Someday I need to sail on the Magic. This is the only one we have not been on.

There's Goofy. Can you name which character(s) are on the back of each ship?

Ignore the man yawning. This was not boring.

I am like a kid with this model. If it were in my house, I would want to have little people that I could position and play with it like a doll house.

404452The

The Capitan came out to greet folks.

And his first mate who I've heard is now a captain herself. About time!

Back soon to continue with first day onboard. I need to get back to painting our bedroom and when it is time for a break I will post a bit more from day one onboard.

Last edited:
Yay! I finally got caught up here now! Two down, three to go!

Since I'm in catch up mode (not be confused with ketchup mode) I'll just give a few quick comments. No time for multi quoting until I don't have some many reports to visit!

How fun that you do Mardi Gras every year! I'm glad to see that Tony's is an acceptable Louisiana Brand. I recently switched to their Gumbo Mix from Zatarain's. I know I should make Gumbo from scratch and a dark roux, but I just don't have time and with a mix we can have it for a quick dinner by just adding a few types of protein and some frozen okra.

Funny how you remarked on the prices at that Mexican restaurant, they looked normal for Southern California! And the menu at Loyd Have Mercy....I didn't even know what some of that stuff was, and other parts of the menu kinda scared me! :eek:

Too bad about the hassles at the Budget drop off and the lousy food for breakfast at the hotel. Of course as you as you said your boarding group I heard Number Ny-un, Number Ny-un, and then after that I always hear, "Turn me on dead man." :laughing:

Once onboard the ship we needed to take care of reserving a few activities that were “sold-out” when we tried to reserve pre-cruise. We already had a Palo dinner reserved via online reservations but the brunch reservations were all booked. Disney does tend to hold back activities for folks to reserve once onboard so we were not too stressed about not having our desired activities reserved. We hightailed it up to Palo to try to snag a brunch reservation and who do we see? Susana! From Palo on the Wonder. She had been promoted and moved to the Fantasy. She is fantastic, so friendly and helpful. Susana always remembers me as Jenny’s friend but in reality, I have never met Jenny except for here on disboards through her entertaining trip reports https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ising-wbpc-2-24-19-3-10-19-completed.3745978/. Hopefully someday that will change if we ever are on the same cruise. Are you guys like me, you have your disboards friends, your face-book friends, your work friends, your neighbor friends, your high-school friends… some of whom you have never met personally but are still wrapped up in the events of their lives’ and all are important to you?

Susana quickly made a brunch reservation for us so we could next hightail it to the La Piassa to sign up for a couple of beverage seminars. The navigator we picked up when boarding listed where to go to make itinerary changes. I suppose now you could just check your navigator app. Once in La Piassa we registered for a Champagne tasting and a martini tasting. Rob’s favorite drink is a martini. Mine is… I don’t know, not martini but I like them ok, especially a citron martini. https://www.absolutdrinks.com/en/drinks/citrus-martini/

La Piassa.jpg

This bar was often full in the afternoons and evenings. We had planned to hang out there but by the time we finished dinner we were generally ready for bed. Yep, we go to bed early....

La Pi  2.jpg

This was one of the few times I did not see folks sitting here having their photo taken.

motor.jpg

One of the "cool" washrooms available near La Piassa.

washroom near LP.jpg

Non handicap-accessible toilet.

Non HCA toilet.jpg

Handicap-accessible toilet, in a separate washroom.

toilet.jpg

Next on our mission, check to make sure we had a private table for dining and see if we could move to early dining as opposed to late. When it was our turn at the "change table", I stated I had two requests, move to early dining (scheduled for 5:45, late dining is at 8:15) and a table for two. I explained my asthma issue and asked if we had (as our travel agent had requested) a table with just us two. First answer, no tables available for early dining. OK, not exactly want we wanted to hear but we would manage. Then the answer regarding a private table. No, we were seated at a table with six other people. Ummmmm, that won’t work unless you guarantee that no one will wear cologne and that none are smokers. “Sorry, no private tables are available but I will give your information to the head waiter and they will see what they can do.”

Then it was time for lunch. We really like cabana’s first day lunch. Especially the peel and eat shrimp.

Rob's lunch.

R lunch.jpg

My lunch.

k lunch.jpg

Plus we shared a large plate of shrimp, which apparently we did not take a photo of our shrimp plate. I think Rob went back for an additional plate of seafood but I could be wrong since there is no evidence of it.

After lunch it was time to visit the room. On the way we saw our luggage sitting in our hall near the service doors, waiting for the stateroom host to deliver them to the room. We grabbed ours and rolled them down with us. Hopefully that did not create a problem for our stateroom host. She knocked on our door not long after we entered to meet us and could see the luggage was in the room.

luggage tags.jpg

Next up, photos and impressions of our room.

Last edited:

Our room. Nice!

20190302_047Stateroom8184.jpg

This was a handicap accessible room with space for scooters or wheelchairs.

stateroom overview.jpg

I apologize for the dark photos, I have a new camera for next cruise so hopefully this will no longer be a problem.

The sofa makes into a twin bed and the box you see on the ceiling above the sofa pulls down to provide an additional twin bed.

20190302_026Stateroom8184.jpg

Love this chest with storage. This is where Rob stored his camera equipment - when it was not attached to his body...

20190302_031Stateroom8184.jpg

The lamps are cool with their maps that show up when you turn them on.

20190302_030Stateroom8184.jpg

I am really disappointed when I go into a hotel room and there is not a clock provided. Not everyone walks around with a cell phone that doubles as a clock.

20190302_029Stateroom8184.jpg

The desk area and TV. Loads of storage available.

20190302_023Stateroom8184.jpg

In drawer.jpg

The mini-fridge which we soon had stocked with all sorts of items.

20190302_046Stateroom8184.jpg

Time to unpack. To me, the vacation does not really start until I have my luggage unpacked and everything organized.

luggage.jpg

The door leading out into the hallway. There were hooks on the wall next to the door which provided a great place to hang my purse and our lanyards, although most of the time we hung them on the door handle. To the right of the door are the light switches for the room. We found these all over the place and it took awhile to figure which ones went where, especially which ones controlled the verandah lights. Also in the same area are controls for the AC or heat. The Fantasy and Dream both have a setup where you have to put a credit card sized card into a slot to turn on the lights. We keep an empty Disney gift card for this purpose and always bring it with us.

20190302_040Stateroom8184.jpg

Storage, storage, everywhere.

20190302_017Stateroom8184.jpg

Rob's closet.

20190302_014Stateroom8184.jpg

My closet. I do not like to share a closet but will if there is no other choice. It really makes no sense because Rob and I are both very well organized and neither of us "mess up" our closets. Probably another one of those items left over from my first marriage.

2 closet.jpg

Nice full length mirror on the washroom door.

Sink area.

20190302_033Stateroom8184.jpg

Shower and toilet.

20190302_035Stateroom8184.jpg

The last of the individual amenities. Over the years I have noticed that DCL has been cutting more and more of the perks/gift/amenities. Last cruise in a regular stateroom we had a constant supply of soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. If an item ran low, it was replaced. This time there was no lotion or shower gel, nor was anything ever replenished.

Shampoo.jpg

I love the smell of their soap.

soap.jpg

No Mickey impression on this toilet paper, such as was found in the Concierge staterooms.

Last edited:
Normally you find a hairdryer in your washroom but on Disney ships, they are located in the desk drawer and you have to use them in the stateroom, not the washroom. This was new to me on this cruise, in the desk drawer is this cool mat for placing hot curling/straightening irons.

Also in the desk drawer was a breakfast room service tag that you could fill out and put on your door at night. The next morning, they would automatically deliver your breakfast. You may also just call in your order in the morning. We found this worked better for us.

room service breakfast.jpg

The verandah. Almost without fail, we have a shower the first day of our cruise but this time I think the deck was wet because it had been washed.

20190302_042Stateroom8184.jpg

We used this area a lot, especially for drinking coffee in the morning and enjoying a pre-dinner glass of wine in the afternoon.

20190302_041Stateroom8184.jpg

Waiting in our room was an envelope from Palo.

Palo Envelope.jpg

Inviting us to dinner, this was the reservation we were able to make pre-cruise via DCL's online site.

Palo invite.jpg

Another sling bag, we now have five... Or at least we had five, I keep giving them to guests when they leave our house and need an additional bag. I really wish Disney would move on to a different repeat cruiser gift. This time though, we also received luggage bags since we are now (yes, I keep saying it), :worship: gold.

Castaway Club gift.jpg

I bought Rob a present.

Last edited:
I decided to surprise Rob by ordering the Romance package, I believe when I ordered it the cost was $110, I cannot find my receipt but know I had to call in my order and I believe that with tax it was $116 or maybe the cost was $120 and with tax $126... Regardless, it is now called Luxury at Sea - Romance Package for Two and the cost is $130.00 plus tax and you can now order it online vs having to call DCL. You place your order pre-cruise and pay for it with a credit card or a Disney gift card. Just in case you plan to give this package to your special other as a surprise you might want to use a card for which they do not see the bill. This was not an issue for me since we keep our financial accounts completely separate. We do share the household bills but other than that, we are each in total control/knowledge of our money and expenditures. In my first marriage, I thought it was romantic that we had a joint checking account, until I became aware that I was the one working (he went to school) and making the money while he was the one controlling and spending it. I remember reading once about a young lady who surprised her husband with a cruise – except that she did not work outside the home and they lived on his paycheck. I found it rather strange to surprise someone with an expensive gift for which “they” would be paying.

The Romance package came with two robes. These robes are one percent "plastic", polyester, very large and soft but also very hot to wear for any length of time. I like cotton... They are not the same as the robes in the concierge staterooms. After we arrived home, I washed mine and placed it in the guest room for our guests to use. I prefer my old terry cloth robe but it was fun to have these on the ship.

20190302_052Stateroom8184.jpg

Nice logo.

20190302_054Stateroom8184.jpg

The robes come in these bags which can be reused for other items. If you order this package, leave a lot of space, about half of a large suitcase to bring them home.

20190302_021Stateroom8184.jpg

Also in the Romance package, was a box of candy. This was nasty. It tasted like, ummm wax, with no real flavor. After trying a few pieces, it went into the garbage. All pieces tasted the same.

20190302_051Stateroom8184.jpg

We placed the rose in an empty bottle and watched it open over the week. You will see more photos of it later.

The best part of this package, the Prosecco.

20190302_024Stateroom8184.jpg

Santa Elvira Prosecco was pleasant tasting, runs about $18-$19 a bottle.

Prosecco.jpg

My thoughts on this package - It is a nice "one time" package. The Santa Elvira Prosecco was good. The rose was very pretty, good quality, fun to watch it opening over the days, the candy was "yuk", tasted like nothing, no flavor. The robes were plush, very large and they do take up about half a suitcase so plan accordingly. My only complaint besides the candy being yuk, is the robes are made out of 100% plastic (polyester). I am glad we bought the package, maybe someday the package will include better tasting candy and robes made out of natural materials, cotton waffle robes would be awesome and take up less space in one's luggage. The best part of the package, being able to surprise Rob with it.

After enjoying a glass of bubbly we walked down to the DVC meeting. We always enjoy these gatherings although the swag has definitely diminished over the years.

DVC meeting.jpg

Last edited:
Your room looks so nice, and I love the veranda size! Lots of storage space, too. I also can't enjoy myself until everything is put away.
We treated ourselves to the Romance package a few years ago. The robes are so soft and nice, but they do take up the space. I don't remember the chocolates, probably scarfed them down without a thought. It was fun to do once:)!
Looking forward to your next update.

Time to unpack. To me, the vacation does not really start until I have my luggage unpacked and everything organized.
You speak the truth!

I'm loving your report so far. Thanks for sharing!

Two things.

1. I would not have been Nearly as nonchalant about the snake.

2. DH and I also keep finances separate. People think it's weird but we never argue about money and I know lots of them do. You gotta do what's right for you.

Love your cabin! Fabulous veranda! And thanks for saving me $100 on the robe package...was debating it for my cruise in September but nope, not after your review. :)

Jill in CO

Yay! I finally got caught up here now! Two down, three to go!

Since I'm in catch up mode (not be confused with ketchup mode) I'll just give a few quick comments. No time for multi quoting until I don't have some many reports to visit!

I grew up hearing "ketchup" pronounced as ketchSup. I am glad you are here to catch up.

How fun that you do Mardi Gras every year! I'm glad to see that Tony's is an acceptable Louisiana Brand. I recently switched to their Gumbo Mix from Zatarain's. I know I should make Gumbo from scratch and a dark roux, but I just don't have time and with a mix we can have it for a quick dinner by just adding a few types of protein and some frozen okra.

I miss certain parts of Louisiana, their close family values, the food (oh my, the food is so awesome), their traditions. I do not miss the fire ants, the poisonous snakes (we kept a snake poster by the back door so we could decide if it was safe to go outside), the ground hornets, the heat or the difficulty it was to be a female trying to work in a male dominated field. At that time, most of the professors were male.

Tony's is a very acceptable Louisiana brand. It is the one everyone has on their table. And any "hot red sauce", it does not need to be Tabasco but that is the one that is most known throughout the US. Speaking of Tabasco, have you been to Avery Island? It is a fun place to visit if you are in Louisiana. https://www.tabasco.com/visit-avery-island/ There is a store, a factory that you can tour, trails and gardens you can walk on and of course, alligators and snakes.

sign Tabasco.jpg

The store, the air smells like an opened bottle of Tabasco sauce.

Tabasco sale.jpg

One of the many trails. You need to watch for snakes and preferably have on close toed shoes.

It should be common sense but since it is not, there are warnings to not feed the gators.

do not feed.jpg

gator 3.jpg

Fairly small, they cull the large ones.

This one is large. We saw it in Cameron Parish, I am blanking on the name of the trail. I will ask Rob later when he is in from work.

gator.jpg

Avery Island also has a "bird island" with thousands of sea birds.

avery isle bird.jpg

My people!

my people.jpg

Funny how you remarked on the prices at that Mexican restaurant, they looked normal for Southern California! And the menu at Loyd Have Mercy....I didn't even know what some of that stuff was, and other parts of the menu kinda scared me! :eek:

Loyds... good food but I stay away from the organs like liver, gizzards... I think "lizzards" was a combination of liver and gizzards.

Too bad about the hassles at the Budget drop off and the lousy food for breakfast at the hotel. Of course as you as you said your boarding group I heard Number Ny-un, Number Ny-un, and then after that I always hear, "Turn me on dead man." :laughing:

Budget sucks!

Last edited:
Love it! I can't wait for more!

Hopefully later today or tomorrow. I need to do some weeding and take the puppies for a walk and then, hopefully I will have time to post more from day 1.

Your room looks so nice, and I love the veranda size! Lots of storage space, too. I also can't enjoy myself until everything is put away.
We treated ourselves to the Romance package a few years ago. The robes are so soft and nice, but they do take up the space. I don't remember the chocolates, probably scarfed them down without a thought. It was fun to do once:)!
Looking forward to your next update.

I am glad we did it once, I wish the robes did not make me feel so hot but anything made out of polyester makes me feel hot.

1. I would not have been Nearly as nonchalant about the snake.

2. DH and I also keep finances separate. People think it's weird but we never argue about money and I know lots of them do. You gotta do what's right for you.

After being so dependent on my first husband (because I was young and stupid), I decided I would never again be at someone's mercy. Rob is awesome and I trust him 100% but I think we both prefer our style of separate closets and separate finances. We do bounce ideas off each other when making large personal purchases but in the end, whoever is making the purchase makes the decision.

Love your cabin! Fabulous veranda! And thanks for saving me $100 on the robe package...was debating it for my cruise in September but nope, not after your review. :)

The Prosecco was good but I think you can buy a much better quality of robe elsewhere. If they ever start providing a 100% cotton or linen robe then I would buy it again.

Last edited:
Once we had unpacked, we placed our "today's" door decoration on the stateroom door. Over the years we have collected a few door magnets and decided to switch them out according to theme or desire. Every trip I make a few new stateroom door magnets and normally run out of time before our trip to complete the magnet. I do manage to go to Fed-Ex where I have them copied (their copier makes a nicer print than ours) and laminate them here at home but then I run out of time so the full page laminates are packed in our luggage along with a roll of magnetic tape and a pair of scissors. This might be a Freudian thing on my part because Rob always ends up cutting out the stateroom magnets and attaching the magnetic tape to them. :rotfl2:

Today's door decoration is one of Rob's favorites.

The Disney Vacation Club (DVC) members "party" was at 2.30 and was to last about 45 minutes. Which meant we would be missing the Spa raffle but no biggie. Sarah won a $25 coupon one year at the Spa gathering but she was underage at the time and it was not transferrable so we do not count on our luck in winning the Spa raffle.

In the past, the gifts handed out during the DVC member party were pretty awesome, hats, mugs, portfolios, etc. Now you receive a couple of lanyards and drinks. We still find them fun so always try to attend them. Plus they give you an alcoholic beverage. In the past it has been Prosecco but for the past couple of cruises we have been given this drink, I do not know what it is but it is not very tasty, at least to me. It was a fruity drink with pineapple and I am not a fan of pineapple drinks. There was also a non-alcoholic drink available for those that do not drink alcohol or who are under age 21.

I also grabbed us a couple of waters.

DVC party water .jpg

A few folks volunteered to be on stage for the trivia games. I love extroverted people. I wish I was one...but I am not. This "party" seemed to be a lot longer then 45 minutes. While it was funny we were ready for it to end. They had three different trivia type games and the "selling talk". In my notes, I wrote, "Will this thing ever end?" The best part of the DVC party was the announcement of a Members' Mixer to be held later in the week.

DVC party.jpg

After the DVC party we headed out to the mandatory Mustard drill (mustard drill in honor of Polly who used to called them "mustard drills"). Our drill was held inside in the Tube.

After the drill we grabbed a snack to hold us over until dinner. Along the way we popped in Sweet on You to grab a couple of photos. I am always way too full on the "free" food to even consider buying ice cream.

Sweet on you.jpg

They are happy to give you free samples.

Sweet o y IC.jpg

Since we had late dining we decided to pick up a snack to share. I love fried food and we never cook it at home. :sad2: This is my half of the order.

Back in our room we had a message from the head waiter telling us that he had found us a private table for two and gave us our new table number, #115. We also found these when we returned to our room.

port adventures.jpg

Since we still had some time to waste before dinner we decided to check out the stores and stop by the Skyliner lounge for a drink passport.

Last edited:
Can you believe it? Disney at 20% off??? :rotfl2: We stopped by the stores on our way to the Skyliner and looked over the Star Wars merchandise.

star wars merc.jpg

I would love to buy the kitchen-ware but we already have Mickey plates and seriously do not need more. I could use the apron though. I am an apron wearer just like my Gran.

kitchen stuff.jpg

These reusable bags make me angry. Disney pretends it is to "save the environment" but they are not bio-degradable and still end up in landfills and oceans. They are made (partly) from recycled plastic but they themself are not something that will decompose. On the ships now, Disney forces you to buy one of these bags or carry your goods out in your hand. If Disney were really concerned with the environment they would, stop selling balloons, use natural products when possible in their building materials and items they sell, not sell items made out of polyester (I have a feeling now that you are all aware of my hate of polyester), and would provide paper bags to their shoppers. Next time I go to Disney I am going to bring paper bags with their competitor's name on it. Even if I have to make the bags myself!

By the way, these bags do make a cheap souvenir if you need one for a friend...I am just ticked at being forced to buy one or cart my shopping items out by hand - and then Disney pretending it is to save the environment when it is just a way to pad their pockets. Off my soapbox - for now.

non recyclable bags.jpg

One of the fun things that happens on the Dream and the Fantasy is the Skyline Lounge sells passports whereby you pay (for our cruise) $67.85 (I think this included the 15% gratuity) for a booklet (passport) to use during your cruise and can receive a total of seven drinks. You can share the passport with another person and/or buy more than one drink per night. We "shared" a passport. Drinks were in the $12 range so this should have been a savings. And it was but we found it limited us to where to drink since we were trying to use up our passport.

IMG_0741.JPG

The supercool thing about the Skyline is that the Skyline behind the bar switches from one big city to another approximately every twelve minutes or so.

The passport. I have no idea if you do not complete the passport, if these can be brought back on future cruises and continue filling the passport with new drinks. I assume not???

IMG_0742.JPG

Our first night's drink was from London. I am afraid that I did not appreciate most of the drinks. I would take a couple of sips and then pass them on to Rob. We know this is going to be the case so we hold off buying me "my own" drink until we are sure I will drink it.

Passport drink 1.jpg

I like that they gave you snacks with your drinks but these were meh.

Passport skyline snacks.jpg

After picking up our passport and having a drink we reported to our first night's dining. For those unaware, Disney has three main dining rooms and you rotate nightly between the rooms, your servers and dining tablemates rotate with you. Our first night was at Enchanted Garden, one of our favorites.

Last edited:
ITA about the reusable bags. Paper bags would be so much better. And thanks for posting a pic of the lounge snacks, I saw people with those on our last cruise and didn't know how to get them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!