LTT Bell Family?

Fridye

<font color=FF66FF>Believes in Magic!<br><font col
Does anyone know what the "bell family" is for the LTT? Someone mentioned this in a review of LTT, but didn't explain further. The search function is disabled so I thought I'd just ask.

Thanks!

Staff at the Liberty Tree Tavern always ask one family to "open" the restaurant for dinner. When it's time for the restaurant to open, a member of the wait staff, leads you up the steps to the landing above the foyer. They introduce you and you ring and bell and read from a brief "script" . . . welcome to the Liberty Tree Tavern yada yada yada." Then, when you're done they lead you back down the stairs and seat you at your table (before anyone else is seated) and hand you a "Magical Moment" certificate.

It's just a little something extra they do, but it's fun. How do I know? Because we did it before one of the Halloween parties back in 2001.

We were all dressed up in costume ( grandson was Buzz Lightyear, granddaughter was Miss Bo Peep, and we three adults were Bo Peep's three ship -- with cotton balls glued all over our shirts). We happened to get there a bit early for our 5 p.m. P.S., and while we were waiting outside, they approached us and asked if we'd like to do it. Like I say, it was a whole lot of fun, and it's probably something we'll never forget.

Pat

282 days and counting . . . again!

Good description. I may get a 5pm seating and get there early just in case.....:)

Dinner actually starts at 4. I don't know how early they OP was but I just thought I'd let people know - I checked because we have a 4:25 PS and I wanted to make sure they didn't accidentally put us down for lunch.

Thanks, Perpetualplanner. BTW, I like your name. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter