Lucky 13 Cents of Happiness for Pressed Penny Collectors

My Grandpa

Mouseketeer
Greetings WDW & DL Pressed Penny Collectors ... Just trying to put a smile on your face and mine. "IF" you PROMISE to send me a postcard from WDW or DL ~ no matter when in the future ~ I will send you Lucky Thirteen bright shiny un-circulated COPPER pennies to press. Why? Because life is long and trips to WDW or DL are limited and far between ~ so fun deeds bring the Magic and Smiles and Optimism Home. When you press a ZINC penny, the thin coating of copper stretches away and reveals the silvery-white ZINC inside. UGH! When you press a COPPER penny, your collection welcomes a beautiful, consistent, even copper image!!! In mid-1982 the US Mint changed the composition of Lincoln pennies from 95% copper to 95% ZINC with a thin copper coating. Coin collectors refer to these as Zincolns. Pressed penny obsessive-compulsive-collectors (like You & Me) refer to them as "sad." If this idea tickles your fancy (wherever it is you keep your fancy) then reply to the thread with enthusiasm ... and send me your mailing address thru DIS. Hang Onto the Magic ~ We'll Get Thru This. Cheers, Richard in Vermont ~ My Grandpa on DIS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!