Luggage??How many pieces??

shadawn

Earning My Ears
Trying to pack all of our clothes but have to know how many pieces of luggage we are allowed per person. Do our carry on's counts as pieces's?

We were allowed 2 pieces counting carryons. Small items like beach bags or handbags did not count.

I thought it was 2 check-ins per person plus 1 carry-on per person. Im really hoping so. I have us already partially packed and have 4 check-ins for the 3 of us. Planning on filling up 2 more check-ins (soda, pineapple juice) once we get in FL.

We are leaving on the Eastern Magic in 2 days. We are a family of 3 and we have 4 pieces of luggage to be checked and 3 carry ons. We are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry on per person. A purse or camera bag does not count.

I just checked the Passport to the Magic and it says that each passenger may have 2 suitcases. Guest may also carry aboard one day bag plus a purse or briefcase. Carry-ons may be no bigger than 9"x14'x22".

Be sure you know what the airline allows, as well. Many of them are now tacking on fees for overweight, oversized or over the limit luggage. I saw a guy the other day trying to check the biggest darn suitcase I've ever seen They weighed it and told him he'd have to pay (could not hear how much). You should have heard him whine.... LOL, he could even not lift it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter