luggage storage and sending mail/ packages home

oconnolt160

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

wondering if someone could answer three question for me. i have searched online and been unsuccessful. I will be traveling to TDS and DTR in may of this year.i will be arriving later in the day and would like to go into the park with a night pass. however i would get more time in the park if i was able to store my luggage and check into my hotel after as i am not staying on site.

I will be bringing two full size checked bags and have a small draw string park bag to take with me. Are there lockers at maihama station or in TDR that will be big enough to hold a checked bag?

also, similar to Walt Disney world i understand TDR has mailboxes and will send postcards out for you with a special marking. as i live in the US would they be able to send those postcards internationally out as well?

lastly, i plan on buying a crap ton of souvenirs since this will more than likely be a once in a lifetime trip for me. Is there anywhere on site where i would be able to mail a package home? if not, are there post offices nearby?

thanks

I have never sent mail from TDR but you should be able to send internationally.

There are lockers for 700 yen near the monorail stations for Disneyland and DisneySea. They are quite large (almost ground to waist height) and I have stored a checked 50 pound suitcase in them.

I have never sent mail from TDR but you should be able to send internationally.

There are lockers for 700 yen near the monorail stations for Disneyland and DisneySea. They are quite large (almost ground to waist height) and I have stored a checked 50 pound suitcase in them.

perfect. thank you for the information. its to my understanding that because some lockers are bigger there are less of them. I hope I will be able to find one that isn't full so that I may store my luggage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter