Luggage transfer from Tokyo Bay Maihama to Disneyland Hotel?

maxiv

the guy from overseas
Hi all,

We‘re staying at tokyo bay maihama club and then at disenyland hotel the next day. Well be in disenyland park on that day, so it would be great if the luggage were transferred from tokyo bay maihama club to disneyland hotel while we‘re at the park. Is that possible?

Max

Hi all,

We‘re staying at tokyo bay maihama club and then at disenyland hotel the next day. Well be in disenyland park on that day, so it would be great if the luggage were transferred from tokyo bay maihama club to disneyland hotel while we‘re at the park. Is that possible?

Max
I haven't done it myself, but for our trip next year we are planning on using the Yamato luggage service. I'll give you the link to their website:
http://www.global-yamato.com/en/hands-free-travel/scene02.html

We stayed at the Sheraton Tokyo Bay and there was complimentary luggage transfer to Disneyland Hotel. When we asked the bellhop how long it will take for the luggage to get there, he told us the time that the Disney people usually come by. This makes me think that it's a Disney benefit for the "official hotels" (which Tokyo Bay Maihama Club is). So I don't know for sure, but my guess is that you would be able to get your luggage transferred.

We stayed at the Sheraton Tokyo Bay and there was complimentary luggage transfer to Disneyland Hotel. When we asked the bellhop how long it will take for the luggage to get there, he told us the time that the Disney people usually come by. This makes me think that it's a Disney benefit for the "official hotels" (which Tokyo Bay Maihama Club is). So I don't know for sure, but my guess is that you would be able to get your luggage transferred.
I didn't know they could do that! We want to stay at the Hilton so it would be nice if that was an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!