Lularoe: Anyone else find that they don't fit into either size legging?

Are they thick enough to act as long underwear I know most would not wear jeans over them but I would consider it

Get yourself some 32 degrees brand long underwear. They're thin and silky but very warm. I live in NJ and wear them under jeans when I'll be outside for a long time during the winter. They have tops and bottoms.

Our Costco sells them as does Kohl's, Macy's and Amazon plus a bunch of other places.

Get yourself some 32 degrees brand long underwear. They're thin and silky but very warm. I live in NJ and wear them under jeans when I'll be outside for a long time during the winter. They have tops and bottoms.

Our Costco sells them as does Kohl's, Macy's and Amazon plus a bunch of other places.

Thank you

I'll have to check this brand out. I can usually only find men's long johns and they are too thick and bulky.

This thread demonstrates why buying your clothes online is a bad idea
These actually aren't sold "online." At least they aren't suppose to be sold solely on line.

They are sold through multi level marketing plans. That means that someone, normally a woman, hold a "party." She invites all of her friends. At the party, there is a "consultant" selling these leggings.

Also at the party the consultant spends a significant part of the time trying to convince the host and her guests to agree to become consultants. Recruit enough other woman and you might even make some money. But 99% of the time it is a losing adventure.

Best to stay away from companies like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter