• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lunch at Lombard's Landing: What's good?

CJ

DIS Veteran
We've made a p.s for lunch at Lombard's Landing. Does anyone know of a webpage with their menu? Or, even better, does anyone have any suggestions about the very best things to order?:cool:

It's not gonna really matter what you order, it's going to be good and served quite nicely. Really can't remember everything we ordered last trip (the shrimp cocktail came quick & nicely decorated on ice in a glass clamshell bowl), but we all hit everywhere on the menu.
It was delicious and it came at a great break in the day. I can't recall a menu posted ever, but stay tuned....better memories will answer!
Jim

I had a great pasta dish with chicken and Asian veggies. I think they called in Lo Mein, but it wan't like any lo mein I've had in Chinese restaurants. It was quite good. My friend had a HUGE seafood and greens salad.

I was enjoying a guinness at Finnegan's and the woman next to me was commenting about how delicious the shepard's pie was.

In my experience, the sea food specials of the day are the best bet. I've found the other entrees to be iffy.

The San Francisco Foggy dessert (essentially a hot fudge brownie sundae) is terrific.

Oh, duh, sorry. I wasn't thinking Lombard's Landing.

I'm interested to know where Finnegan's is located. I could not locate it on the US website, but I too enjoy a Guiness & would like to check this place out ~~ was I wrong to think it's in US ? I know it's not in Citywalk.....HMMMMMM any info is appreciated !;)

it is located across the street from kongfrontation.
acroos the street from where the blues brothers perform.
an entrance to the resturant from both streets:cool:

Hey Seahag,

They also have a happy hour there, I think it was 3-5. Can't remember is Gunniess was on special but Bass defenitely was. MMMM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter