Lunch Ressies, too??

leith

Earning My Ears
I am going in June (as soon as school is out) and I have DH and I, and DS 10, DD 8, DS 3. I got the Disney Dining plan (the one with 2 meals and a snack). I have booked all dinner ressies. Should I also book ressies for lunch or is counter service easy enough not to worry about it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Counter service meals are not booked in advance. If you are eating a Table service meal for lunch, then yes. But CS meals are just like "fast food", you just stop in. Hopefully that makes sense.

You will be going at a busy time, so if someone in your party needs to eat at a certain time then always plan a snack or eat at off times for lunches. Between 12 and 1 CS places are jam packed!!

Counter Service meals do not take reservations. It is a first come, first served basis (like any fast food restaurants). You might want one person to do the ordering while the others secure a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter