Lurkers - come on out

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
I have access to the analytics. I know how many 'non-signed in / non-registered' people are viewing this forum :) Especially after I mentioned it on the show yesterday. So - if you're lurking, its time to come out. You did it once, you can do it again here ;)

Pete

I guess that I'm too Latin to be a lurker... :jester::rotfl::thumbsup2

Would be awesome to see more friendly people posting around here. And of course anyone is always more than welcome to join the chit-chat at The Rainbow Lounge, if there isn't any other specific topic here that catches your interest. :rainbow:

The more - The merrier! pixiedust:

ok after reading this I grabbed my phone to search what is a lurker xD seems that I learned something new today xD

Even though I already have an account I'm still quite the lurker! Sometimes I have so much to say but no courage to post. :rolleyes1

Post, post! No judging on this subforum. Faint heart never won forum notoriety!

Plus I am a certified, class-A derp, so... we get into that whole pot/kettle thing.

1ed.jpg

Even though I already have an account I'm still quite the lurker! Sometimes I have so much to say but no courage to post. :rolleyes1
Then I think that The Rainbow Lounge would be perfect for you! :rainbow:

Just stop by and say Hi or rant away, or anything in between. :chat:

We'd like to see you around more to kick some life into the G&L@D section! :hyper2:

Thank you guys for being so nice! :thanks: I'll sure try my best to be more active, because this seems like such a fun place to hang out.
That's the spirit! :flower1:

This place is awesome indeed. :rainbow:

And you have no idea how awkward I can be... So, no need to worry! :crazy:

This is a really great space. I think I lurked for about a day before jumping in. I was even going to create a thread in the LGBT area about being at WDW solo late October to see if other LGBT were going, but since booking my reservation I have come to really appreciate the thought of being there by myself and did not want to commit (no commitment issues here, only for the week! LOL). Not that I would not love to meet others from the DIS there as people here are truly amazing, but the freedom of being at WDW alone will be new for me and I think I will greatly enjoy it. (Ok, it may all look very different once I am there, but.......lol)

This is a really great space. I think I lurked for about a day before jumping in. I was even going to create a thread in the LGBT area about being at WDW solo late October to see if other LGBT were going, but since booking my reservation I have come to really appreciate the thought of being there by myself and did not want to commit (no commitment issues here, only for the week! LOL). Not that I would not love to meet others from the DIS there as people here are truly amazing, but the freedom of being at WDW alone will be new for me and I think I will greatly enjoy it. (Ok, it may all look very different once I am there, but.......lol)

Hi, welcome!

If you change your mind, feel free to pop over to the Meetup thread I made. You can see who will be there when you are, and if you find you're getting lonely, or it feels creepy LOL, drop someone a message and see if they want to connect!

I like traveling solo from time to time, but I find that I prefer it in manageable doses. Like... one day alone in a week-long trip with friends, or a couple hours a day alone. To each their own, and I applaud you for trying something new!

Hi, welcome!

If you change your mind, feel free to pop over to the Meetup thread I made. You can see who will be there when you are, and if you find you're getting lonely, or it feels creepy LOL, drop someone a message and see if they want to connect!

I like traveling solo from time to time, but I find that I prefer it in manageable doses. Like... one day alone in a week-long trip with friends, or a couple hours a day alone. To each their own, and I applaud you for trying something new!
Thanks! I am actually an introvert, which means I can be alone for long periods of time without being lonely. I would prefer my partner was going with me, but he is not into Disney and going to WDW once was enough for him, so he would not budge no matter how much I begged. I love Disney and figured I rather go alone than not at all, so I am doing it. I'll definitely check out the meet up thread.

pluto:

Thanks! I am actually an introvert, which means I can be alone for long periods of time without being lonely. I would prefer my partner was going with me, but he is not into Disney and going to WDW once was enough for him, so he would not budge no matter how much I begged. I love Disney and figured I rather go alone than not at all, so I am doing it. I'll definitely check out the meet up thread.

pluto:
Have you tried hypnosis with him? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!