Lurkers - come on out

I may be a bit of a lurker for this section of the Dis. I'm what many would call pan but have only had long term relationships with men so sometimes I don't always think I have any business considering myself queer. Which in turn, leads me to believe I don't have a lot to contribute to these threads. But Pete want's more people to contribute so contribute I will! Hi all!

I may be a bit of a lurker for this section of the Dis. I'm what many would call pan but have only had long term relationships with men so sometimes I don't always think I have any business considering myself queer. Which in turn, leads me to believe I don't have a lot to contribute to these threads. But Pete want's more people to contribute so contribute I will! Hi all!

Pffft, don't be daft. I only had long term relationships with women (well, one. I was shy) until I didn't. I always knew I was into guys though. It's who you are, not who you do.. If you think of yourself as pan, then pan is what you are. :)

Oh, also, HI! *waves across the Atlantic*

Last edited:
I lurk a lot.. I tend to only get active when I have a trip coming up. Then I post a lot. I think I only lurk when there's no trip because I am to depressed that I don't have a trip planned. This year I am doing Universal, so I am more on those forums. I'm only taking a night to do MNSSHP because it's AWESOME!

Hey all. Just joined this board. Just joined DVC last month. Haven't been to Disney since I was a kid but a friend of mine is a big fan and has been a DVC member for years. Hoping to meet some people who are disney fans for friends.

I'm sure you have a lot more to contribute than you know :) Sexual identity goes so much deeper than relationship history. I've never had a boyfriend, and am now happily married to my wife for what I'm hoping will be the rest of my life, but I'm still bisexual.

I am More of an Observer then a "Lurker"
Being a hobby photographer I am the type of person who doesn't say much with words but what lens I use to take your photo says a lot.
50mm. your in close and are fine.
600mm I am keeping my distance.

I'm here. I lurk about the boards and post a little here and there. My wife and I are both Disney fans. I'm looking forward to our first trip to the parks together.

OMG... I have become one too! :scared1: :laughing:

I never thought I'd end up like this... when did I become this DIS-Guy? :confused:

Well, I know exactly when, come to think of it. It was when my phone started freezing and crashing every time I pulled up the boards on it, to read and post on my commute to and from work. :badpc:

Anyway folks I am getting a new phone this week, so I promise to be more active again. :blush:

:smickey:

Hiya. Been lurking here a few months and finally made an account. Going to WDW for the first time for my 38th birthday in September :bounce:

Hiya. Been lurking here a few months and finally made an account. Going to WDW for the first time for my 38th birthday in September :bounce:

Make sure to get a birthday button! Either at guest services in any park or at your hotel concierge.

I've been lurking for years! :D I have always wondered why this section of the board is so quiet when we're all so fabulous!

Anyone got any recommendations for LGBTQ+ bars, restaurants etc. My gf and I are back this year and would love to experience some of the scene :)

Lurker and longtime podcast/youtube listener and watcher. I'm gonna try to be a whole lot more active.

This year's trips: Aulani back in March, hoping for DL/DCA/D23 in July and then WDW in November. The BF probably won't be coming in July...otherwise, we're attached at the hip.

Lurker and longtime podcast/youtube listener and watcher. I'm gonna try to be a whole lot more active.

This year's trips: Aulani back in March, hoping for DL/DCA/D23 in July and then WDW in November. The BF probably won't be coming in July...otherwise, we're attached at the hip.
I so want to do Aulani at some point, did you enjoy your stay?

I so want to do Aulani at some point, did you enjoy your stay?

We did! Four of us went, all varying levels of Disney fans. It is more of an adult park than somewhere to take kids, but there are "kids" things to do. The waterslide, lazy river and pool weren't as busy as I expected (we went in March). The ocean is accessible as well very easily.

Rooms are spectacular, the CM's are exactly what you'd expect from Disney. The Disney theme is prevalent, but not as in your face as either DL or WDW.

Two things I want to mention: 1) The ocean water in Hawaii in March was cold. I'm told that's how it always is, so be careful. 2) Make sure you look in out of the way places for characters. I had a good convo and got a picture with Moana. Mickey and Goofy showed up at various times, too.

I'll add my Moana picture when I can.

Talking about lurking. :teeth:

I have been a DIS Unplugged Live lurker for such a long time. :hyper:
Because my work PC hasn't allowed me to use my personal Google account, so I couldn't watch DIS Live on YouTube and comment live along the show. SO I have been sitting here like the little lurker I am and been nodding, sighing, shaking my head or commenting straight to the screen with my coffee in hand! :rotfl2::surfweb:

Recently though, I managed to get on to my Google account and I was all over the comment section as the show played live. :laughing:

:smickey:

This is a really great space. I think I lurked for about a day before jumping in. I was even going to create a thread in the LGBT area about being at WDW solo late October to see if other LGBT were going, but since booking my reservation I have come to really appreciate the thought of being there by myself and did not want to commit (no commitment issues here, only for the week! LOL). Not that I would not love to meet others from the DIS there as people here are truly amazing, but the freedom of being at WDW alone will be new for me and I think I will greatly enjoy it. (Ok, it may all look very different once I am there, but.......lol)
Hi Alfredo, I am definitely going to read your blog. I see myself going solo in the future. Thanks for sharing your homepage.

Hello everyone,

I lurk a little bit, but just because I have only recently come to grips with some things and accepted who I am. I definitely can't come out in real life due to things at home, but I just wanted to say hi.

Just got back from Disney World. So many cute things I wanted to buy lol

Hi all!

Been lurking for a little while now, but finally kicked my rear into gear and got an account. DP and I had our first trip to WDW last year, along with a few days at DL and DCA on the way home. We absolutely fell in love with WDW, and it was the definite highlight of our month long holiday! :earsboy::earsboy::love:

Coming all the way from Australia we thought we wouldn't be able to get back to the World until SW Land opened or the 50th, but luck swung our way (definitely spurred on by some terrible post-Disney blues), and we're going back for a week at the end of September / early October this year. We're both ridiculously excited, and can't wait to be back at WDW again (117 days to go)!!

Hoping to get a trip report for last year out before we go (DP is in the process of writing lol), and I'm hoping to be a bit more active on the boards between now and then too. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!